What have you been doing today?

Sponsored Links
Ha ha, yes, it's very hard to get a good hairdresser and a tenner tip is madness! As a kid I grew my hair long so I could have a 60's bob, high at the back and long at the front, like Dempsy and Makepeace lady. Walked out with it long at the back and short at the front. I think I fell out of love of hairdressers then.. I've been to a hairdresser about 4 times since then, only once was it as I asked for which was when I asked for a mohawk :) Luckily I have curly longish hair, any mistakes when I cut it just don't show :)

I had a stab at washing my car, not been done for a couple of years. Gave up, I'll wait till it rains and run a cloth over it then.

Why give up? It's a lovely day to wash the car! One of the few jobs I don't mind doing but then I've a little mini so doesn't take long :)

Why give up? It's a lovely day to wash the car! One of the few jobs I don't mind doing but then I've a little mini so doesn't take long
Too hot, dries too quick with smears and is using too much water. You could park your mini inside my car probably. (that sounds soooo wrong)

Too hot, dries too quick with smears and is using too much water. You could park your mini inside my car probably. (that sounds soooo wrong)

Too hot! Freezing here and mizzling. Only washed my car less than a handful of times in the 10 years I've owned it. Actually I'm not entirely sure I've ever washed it.

Anyway to the original topic. I have made some balsamic dressing, I think it took about 2 minutes.

Sponsored Links
Too hot! Freezing here and mizzling. Only washed my car less than a handful of times in the 10 years I've owned it. Actually I'm not entirely sure I've ever washed it.

Anyway to the original topic. I have made some balsamic dressing, I think it took about 2 minutes.
25 degrees and sunny here, I'm hating it. I also made a ballsofit dressing, put me boxers on back to front.

I had my jogging bottoms on the wrong way round for half a day this week. Only realised when I went to go out and couldn’t get my keys in my pocket. It was then that I noticed the back pocket was on the front!

Stationary on the M6 south for an hour so far , after some lackwits decided that a dry day with excellent visibility is no reason to not smosh into something / someone.........

Bang goes the openwater swimming slot I've paid for......

Edit : the previous reports of a crash at the exit have been changed to a hgv on fire, with drifting smoke.

There is no drifting smoke, and I'm sitting here looking towards it.

Last edited:
Ha ha, yes, it's very hard to get a good hairdresser and a tenner tip is madness! As a kid I grew my hair long so I could have a 60's bob, high at the back and long at the front, like Dempsy and Makepeace lady. Walked out with it long at the back and short at the front. I think I fell out of love of hairdressers then.. I've been to a hairdresser about 4 times since then, only once was it as I asked for which was when I asked for a mohawk :) Luckily I have curly longish hair, any mistakes when I cut it just don't show :)

Why give up? It's a lovely day to wash the car! One of the few jobs I don't mind doing but then I've a little mini so doesn't take long :)

Ok enough of your fashion attire, what car do you have? ;)

Watched the two youngest Osprey chicks fledge this morning at Loch Arkaig, another four or five weeks and they will be off to West Africa/ southern Spain for the winter

Never in a million years :LOL:
Have to make do with mine, ran out of Veet during lockdown

anti-pervert-hairy-stockings-for-girls-preview.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back