What have you been doing today?

Sponsored Links
Yes, poor blood flow and can take much longer. Did my right one nearly 30 years ago after tripping over an electric motor in work. Took 12 weeks because I couldn't sit with it and do nothing. Learnt my lesson, about 5 years ago when I did my left one after slipping on a dusty floor in work I did rest it as instructed, (my wife should have been a matron on a hospital ward). Still took 9 weeks and was only allowed light duties for a month.
Commiserations :(

Sponsored Links
Fruitlessly trying to lock the car. It won't lock manually or via the key fob. Took it to one of those ask no questions, we'll reprogramme a new fob for you. No dice, Couldn't get the fob to load the electronic keys. Resoldered one of the micro switches, no dice. Gave up, booked into an independent jag garage Wednesday assuming it hasn't been nicked by then. Fed up :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if Staines has a nickname?

W1lQfhG4QJ-R8bBO9zJ_fu96rBWRCPV1OStumt7teRlp_sWWNjA0H4Djo9NMkTXR1NWpWsXMskcGQMjXBvrE

DA GHETTO!

Andy

Worked all weekend so had the day off, we are remodelling the lounge so moved the telly & Freesat box, now it can't get a signal, reterminated the f plugs, still nothing, thankfully the terrestrial is still working

Sponsored Links
Back