What have you been doing today?

25 minutes elliptical training.
Need to get the mtb out again soon, but gotta take it carefully and steadily next time out.....

Sponsored Links
25 minutes elliptical training.
Need to get the mtb out again soon, but gotta take it carefully and steadily next time out.....
Do you do black runs in forests? Or just had bad luck taking a few tumbles?

Do you do black runs in forests? Or just had bad luck taking a few tumbles?
Hopelessness, I'm afraid. Or, bad luck.
I swear I have fell off more times in the past three months, than from my various BMXs, ever!

Latest was a fall onto outstretched right hand, leading me to consider having broken it.
Either bad luck, or lack of concentration after 20 miles and being unable unclip SPD in timeo_O
X-rayed after two weeks' of aching, luckily not broken.
May need a scan if it doesn't improve though, as I may have damaged something unpronounceable......

Gutted actually, as I have just got some LED lights, so I was hoping to do some night-riding over the tracks.

Sponsored Links
Hopelessness, I'm afraid. Or, bad luck.
I swear I have fell off more times in the past three months, than from my various BMXs, ever!

Latest was a fall onto outstretched right hand, leading me to consider having broken it.
Either bad luck, or lack of concentration after 20 miles and being unable unclip SPD in timeo_O
X-rayed after two weeks' of aching, luckily not broken.
May need a scan if it doesn't improve though, as I may have damaged something unpronounceable......

Gutted actually, as I have just got some LED lights, so I was hoping to do some night-riding over the tracks.
So do you do black runs...jumps etc...full kevlar caper?

No, just fire roads, fords of I come across them, tracks through the woods, nothing technical.
I just "like" to do a few miles and hills, to help with fitness.
Similair to me then..But minus spds..could hardly walk into the coffee shop with bloody things..And my spds were the v small internal shoe types..not those ridiculous huge ones the carbon road brigade go for.

Just come back to find my better half, clippers in hand and his lovely long hair stuffed in the bin. What is left his a weird, tufty mess! :eek:
Lockdown hair lives on it seems.

Today.Quiet Day...Went to Costa..Good opportunity to sit and have a debate with the Mrs.....Todays topic...Is it better to talk about everthing...or just leave some problems alone....I go for the former...Usually with disastrous outcomes!...Followed by fitting back lights to my MTB..To try and prevent freekin motorists splattering me.Tonight..On the gin.

I came back and found Mrs Mottie had been out and had a 'W' tattoo'd on each bum cheek. Looks a bit silly but when she bends over.....WoW!

Installing the Village Christmas lighting with the team, cold wet and windy and slow due to social distancing

But it does make the village look good. And we need the Christmas cheer in this otherwise dismal year

This was last year,

122505705_3793709693974885_105380740749026459_n.jpg

Installing the Village Christmas lighting with the team, cold wet and windy and slow due to social distancing

But it does make the village look good. And we need the Christmas cheer in this otherwise dismal year

This was last year,

122505705_3793709693974885_105380740749026459_n.jpg

Take care, Bernard. My old man was seriously injured taking down the Christmas lights where he lives.
Another day, he'd have been paralysed or killed.

Sponsored Links
Back