What have you been doing today?

Day at work! Nice rest after 2 days moving soil, concrete and gravel.

Sponsored Links
Mum came to see me.I made a video of my new heated propagator problems...It is frazzling all my plants..New one being sent.Serviced a back boiler.Read letter from my mate in Cumbria.Worked with him when I was 21.Booked holiday to Marrakech.

Sponsored Links
Just had my hair cut now we’re looking after our grandson for the rest of the day. A hard days graft ahead with no let up for at least one of us! :rolleyes: :D

4E7BB6C9-3539-4AE4-9A59-E8CA1A369008.jpeg

Saw me mom, then died (metaphorically) at swimming club.
Put second half of Tottenham on, and didn't watch it.
Put Champions League highlights on , and didn't watch them either!

Then slept for seven hours through ; best I've managed since probably Christmas, if not before.....

Went to Wetherspoons for breakfast, upgraded my broadband now off to buy an av receiver and some speakers for my secret cinema room :)

I tidied up some kitchen drawers last week, found some instruction manuals.....for appliances I no longer have
To save space in my s**t drawers, all appliance manuals are accessed by removing the bottom drawer and that’s where you'll find them. (y)

Fitted two door closers on some fire doors in a school, a first for me, as they were electrically controlled I got the job, just watched a black cat enter my garden on my new CCTV

Cancelling my wife’s credit card! I paid the credit card the other day without checking it, she checked it this morning and someone in Germany had opened a Netflix account using her card. Card cancelled, new one on the way. Should save me a few bob while she's out of action for 5 days. :whistle:

Cancelling my wife’s credit card! I paid the credit card the other day without checking it, she checked it this morning and someone in Germany had opened a Netflix account using her card. Card cancelled, new one on the way. Should save me a few bob while she's out of action for 5 days. :whistle:
Maybe the person in Germany will spend less than your wife, could be premature to cancel it. The thing to take into consideration is that some companies will bill you from an office nowhere near where you bought something. 2 purchases I made down here were billed from Birmingham and Glasgow, only after I'd called the CC company did the penny drop.

Sponsored Links
Back