What have you been doing today?

lol. True. Netflix did say that although the subscription was purchased in Germany for €15.99, they could have been anywhere when the purchase was made.

Also today I have put my back out! Not lifting anything heavy, just poking my head under the wing of an old scrap heap of a Fiat Punto and twisting to change the windscreen washer pump. When I try to walk in a straight line, my legs are going straight but my upper body is twisted to the right by about 30°!

Sponsored Links
twisting to change the windscreen washer pump.
Why do they put those pumps in such stupid places ? To get at mine involves removing the driver side front wheel and inner wheel arch liner. The filter blocked when under warranty, they cleared it, but it's blocked several times since (cheap nasty washer fluid turns to gel), so now I undo the pipe to the washer jets, put my electric tyre pump into it and blow it through backwards, works a treat.

Laid nearly 300 bricks (up to eaves) on the level on a dodgy three board scaffold in a stiff wind. Such fun.

Emptied, cleaned, refilled, chemically balanced and serviced 6 hot tubs. Also located an earth fault that a spark had been looking for over the past 3 days, (I simply tugged a cable that should have been slack but wasn't. Someone had installed a new pump on Monday and trapped the cable slightly giving an intermittent fault). Changed 2 TMV's that were almost blocked with scale.

Sponsored Links
Emptied, cleaned, refilled, chemically balanced and serviced 6 hot tubs
I bet they’d seen some action!
491C65F1-6549-4B7E-989D-3770B3B825A6.gif

Some of them undoubtedly do! Especially when there are lots of little children in the group. It's amazing what gets "washed" into the filters.

Spent the morning in the ladies toilets..... re fitting lights after replastering

While the wife’s out, I've listed all the contents of our kitchen and shed freezers. ****ing rammed full of doubles and trebles. As far as I can see, no need to do any shopping for the next couple of weeks - I’m going to plan our dinners for the next fortnight until it’s all gone!

I put the frame in level ready for the concrete pad under my sex pond. Still not sure if I should insulate it.
5D9FB211-E2EE-478A-97E1-20CEE7071B55.jpeg

Then into town for lunch and a couple of pints with my missus.

Sponsored Links
Back