What have you been doing today?

Sponsored Links
Sitting waiting on an installation engineer that phoned me at 08.15 to ask what the roads were like around me. Said he'd 'try to make it through' and would keep me updated. Come mid afternoon I reckoned he's not coming so phoned the main depot. 'Let me check the system' the girl said, 'MMmm that's strange, he phoned in sick this morning, your installation's been rescheduled for next week ...'

Argh!!!

A housewifes work is never done. :)

Yes, once again with this lockdown, we men have had to suffer.
Pubs are shut.
Gyms are shut.
Can't meet your mates.
No live sports.

But women get to do all their favourite things.
Cooking.
Cleaning,
Washing.
Ironing.

It seems so unfair.............:cry::cry:

Just listening to the nightly ritual of Mrs CB phoning her mum to tell her whats on TV, then the shouting down the phone MUM MUM use the remote not the phone

Sponsored Links
Went for a lunch time stroll in a local park and bumped into my stepdaughter and granddaughter who were also there.
What a co-incidence, after I finished my dog walk in Weald country park this morning, who should I see but Mrs Mottie on childminding duties with our grandson. ;)

896FE0B2-CD1D-443C-92AD-A9AFFA0F7475.jpeg

Read a book today."The World I fell out of" by Melanie Reid,a writer for the Times.

I thought I’d re-seal the end of our bath today. 10 minute job. Started around 2.00, just stopped for the night, another couple of hours should see it finished tomorrow! :mad::cautious::rolleyes:

Got me jab today (AZ), ‘er indoors at the same time plus one for the blind guy.
Superbly managed at the Newcastle Centre for Life, so well chuffed with that (y)
John :)

Sponsored Links
Back