What have you been doing today?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I have been getting more lazy as I get older, knocking back jobs that I would have jumped at years ago

If the phone rang now for an emergency call out I'd jump at it.... but for me to fit a washing machine that a delivery driver couldn't, I just can't be bothered.

I just had the BMW mot’d for the first time.

I took it to BMW the other day and they quoted £224 for rear brake pads and £180odd for a tyre that had a dangerous bulge on the inside.

My cousin did the rear pads for £60, I booked in for the tyre at Kwik-Fit, they wanted £151. Got there, he took the wheel off then came through to me and said ‘there’s no bulge on this tyre’. He checked the rest and no problems with any of the tyres other than the rears are getting low and will need replacing in a few months.

Not happy with BMW.

Supposed to have stripped down our cantilever parasol as the cord has worn and snapped. Nah, it’s the weekend. Isn’t it? Watching the F1 qualifying instead.

Supposed to have stripped down our cantilever parasol as the cord has worn and snapped. Nah, it’s the weekend. Isn’t it? Watching the F1 qualifying instead.

Missed that yesterday, (the F1), as I was hedge trimming. Hopefully I will remember to watch the highlights tonight.

Sponsored Links
Back