What have you been doing today?

Is the finish gloss white? Looks good

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Yeah. Just need handles. Bought from and delivered by b&q.

The Mrs has been nagging me for 5years to get rid of the concrete floor in a greenhouse and refuses to use it until its done......no excuses now :)
D0588616-B64C-43DA-A875-35E054794E27.jpeg E7479D2C-9F9D-4EC1-80CE-677034A1B4F8.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Been on my usual dog walk this morning and I saw a horse with an itchy back having a roll about to scratch that itch.

486DB5D9-6F7E-4BC6-99D7-2E4EA69EEB2D.jpeg

Replaced the clutch outer drum on a Honda CRF 250 motocross bike - full race motor. £450 from Honda, got a pattern spare for £110 so we’ll see how it lasts.
The problem is that the saddle is about 4’ high so I can’t get on - never mind starting the bloody thing :(
John :)

Washed the car, made the bed, emptied the dishwasher and cut the grass. All without being asked. I was that bored!

I wonder what Mottie is after for tonight? ;)

Andy
A good nights uninterrupted sleep. ;)

A man walks into a florists and says "I’d like some flowers for my wife"
"Certainly sir, what are you after" the shop assistant says.
"Sex" was the reply.....

Jack **** at work this morning, bit of a supermarket shop on the way home, pick up one of the chimps from a play date, baby sit the chimps for a bit, cook dinner for said chimps, pop to the local park to apparently look for some pervert looking at the chimps (no sign), cook a curry, spend a good hour or so fixing one of said chimps phone that he revealed hasn't worked properly for about 2 months, jet wash both chimps and put one chimp to bed, give my phone a clean, some alcohol may have been consumed during said events, about to eat curry and probably fall asleep afterwards.

Sponsored Links
Back