What have you been doing today?

cook a curry, spend a good hour or so fixing one of said chimps phone that he revealed hasn't worked properly for about 2 months, jet wash both chimps and put one chimp to bed, give my phone a clean, some alcohol may have been consumed during said events, about to eat curry and probably fall asleep afterwards.
Is it a very hot curry, a medium curry or a mild curry?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Watching ospreys mating.. just now
upload_2021-4-8_7-59-21.png

Sponsored Links
haha - you chaps are a right old "hoot" :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fitted a new fuel delivery pipe (filler cap to tank) to a Toyota RAV4.....corroded right through and leaking diesel big time. It’s behind a plastic shield too.
Terrible condition for a 60 plate, 54k miles ‘quality’ vehicle :eek:
John :)

Just monged about the house today. Not been out unless you count filling up the bird feeder with my new seed several times - they don’t half like the new stuff I’ve bought. Tell a lie - I’ve also taken the washing in. Mrs Mottie is on late babysitting duties today - left just after 12.00 and won’t be back until after 9.00. Has to do the same tomorrow as the other Nannie has a hospital appointment. Made my tea - well, heated it up, a Mark's shepherds pie very nice.

E0917FED-6EED-48B0-9523-900C8D9DE620.jpeg

Oh well, might take the dog out for an evening walk but then again, I might watch some more telly. Decisions, decisions! :notworthy:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back