What have you been doing today?

Kia offer a 7 year / 100,000 mile warranty across the entire range.
Every time the car is in for service they try to claw it back by claiming you need new discs / pads whatever which aren't covered.
They are very well built vehicles, not class leaders maybe but very good and you can buy with confidence.
John :)

Sponsored Links
You're getting 100k worth of stress free driving and that's worth quite a bit
Is that warranty transferred to a new owner if you sell the car John or is it attached only to you without being transferrable

Agreed, it is for the car - but there must be service history of course!
Naturally enough, service items aren't included neither are clutches, brakes and batteries which are classed as wear and tear 'with use' items.
John :)

Sponsored Links
Fitted a new chain to my saw and finished off the front section of hedge. Got a small section in the back to do tomorrow if the weather holds up.
New inner tube to the rear wheel on my wifes mobility scooter. Checked the others, (again), as a matter of course and found one of the front ones deflated. I'm sure it was ok a few days ago but I may be mistaken. Inflated the front one and will check it tomorrow. If thats gone down I'll replace the tube on that as well. Scooter has been laid up all over the winter due to not being able to go for days out anywhere due to pandemic. Going to some safari place in Kent next month so will need it to be in tip top condition before we go.
Took a booked run to the tip and when we got there they didn't have our number on their sheet. The very nice man said, "Don't worry about it, I'll let anyone in if they've taken the trouble to come this far out." :D For all he knew, (or cared), we could have come from the housing estate about a mile down the road instead of the 10 miles we did drive. :LOL::LOL:

================================================
No idea why you keep deleting your own posts then asking us to remove them. You're a pest.
MOD
================================================

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting to get a little suspicious of you now Jim. You rarely add anything meaningful to threads, you just ask questions, many pointless, and really not in the spirit of things. Either that or you just post a '.' . Are you just aiming for a high post count? You know one of the signs of a troll is telling nothing about yourself don’t you? Are you sure you don’t have another identity on here?

Walked my mums dog, showed her how to use some newfangled weed uprooter that she bought but couldn’t use, replaced numerous bulbs in her kitchen and hall, tidied up the garage at home and sorted my diy toolbox out, sorted a partitioned box of assorted screws that I picked up without making sure the lid was fastened :mad:, sowed my sprout and tomato seeds, bought a nice bit of steak for tonight and watched a bit of telly. Oh yeah, got locked out of a thread and labelled a stalker by the mods for daring to challenge John the plumber to post a picture of himself outside his fictional local pub. :LOL:

I went to Edinburgh Castle to pay my respects and to watch the 41 gun salute to Prince Philip The Duke of Edinburgh.
There was a lot of people there and a lot of people in Princes Street and Princes Street Gardens.
It was quite a solemn occasion.

I gave myself a black eye while doing some plastic grass
78F62B94-E594-4578-9804-6ED3D3971AE9.jpeg

020481A9-656A-4EF6-83A6-CEDF04E16AB5.png

Sponsored Links
Back