What have you been doing today?

Grrr. I think it’s scarpered. Not been seen for over an hour. It might come back but not holding my breath.

A1A146BE-3EE7-489C-89EB-270FF437A6BE.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Good news,mine is still vacant but time yet
I thought it would be too late in the year for nest building but in the last few days I’ve had wood pigeons, magpies and starlings all collecting nesting materials from my garden.

Went over Lakeside shopping centre today to pick up a few bits from Mark's. Couldn’t get into the shopping centre my usual way, through Debenhams, as that has now closed. Once inside I noticed a few more shops had shut down. Of course, all the pound shops and Primark were busy but it’s starting to look a bit like a ghost town over there compared to when it first opened but I suppose that’s the way the high streets are going these days. :(

Sponsored Links
Had a meeting with an organisation who are looking for some courses for some naughty boys. Got to put a prospectus to them along with prices etc. Looks promising for a September start. Now fitting a timing belt and water pump kit on 2.0 TDCI Mondeo. Didn’t start till 3.00 so it’s probably gonna be a late one if I run true to form and don’t cut out the tea and browsing breaks. Gotta fly! :LOL:

Went and had my second AZ jab today. Little bit of a headache and a sore arm but a small price to pay.

Just done the weekly shop. All packed away now. £123 this week for just the two of us. I know we'll need more during the week and I stuck to the list as the Fuhrer said! I blame the washing powder, dishwasher tablets ....and........possibly......wine for knocking it over the ton. :LOL:

Right, a quick egg sammich then off to work. :(

Sponsored Links
Back