What have you been doing today?

Just been out in the garden on slug and snail patrol after the rain we've had. Found at least fifty of 'em. Can’t bring myself to kill them so over the back fence they went into the alleyway.

Sponsored Links
Just been out in the garden on slug and snail patrol after the rain we've had. Found at least fifty of 'em. Can’t bring myself to kill them so over the back fence they went into the alleyway.

Did they say anything as they were leaving?

I caught a few, 2 on my courgettes, 2 just hanging out on the patio. All chucked to the bottom of the garden.

Sponsored Links
Been up to the common waiting for the Red Arrows to transit, no show, checked the weather at Scampton - heavy rain probably waiting for it to clear, saw some Lapwings

Did the weekly shop at Sainsbury’s today. Bought my usual air dried bacon. Usually it’s £3 a pack. Today it was on a special, £2. I scanned it with the gun and it came up at £3. No biggy, I mentioned it at the checkout and she scanned it and changed the price to £2. The checkout screen flashed up a message saying two packs were purchased at that price. I told her I hadn’t bought two packs, just the one. When I got home I looked at the receipt and saw that she hadn’t removed the original scan so I ended up paying £3 extra. :rolleyes:

No proof.

We always check special offers, multibuys and reductions before leaving the store, especially wine. By what ratio I dont know, but more often than not theres a mistake.

No proof.

We always check special offers, multibuys and reductions before leaving the store, especially wine. By what ratio I dont know, but more often than not theres a mistake.
So did I - I noticed the price when I scanned it which is why I mentioned it at the checkout when the woman had to age check me for the wine.
Anyway, no proof? It’s clearly on the receipt and you can see where the silly bint has added it on after I’d done my smart shop and not taken the original purchase off. Why would I do a full shop and then add some bacon on at the till? The only reason I noticed it was I checked my receipt when I got home in case I had been double charged because my scanner packed up not long after I had started my shop and they replaced it and reloaded what I had already bought onto the replacement scanner. Now I’m determined to get my three quid back. :mrgreen:

B8D2E292-0D60-4ECE-A013-F3D1CBDA9B1B.jpeg

OK - now I see that, you should be fine.

Dont make a special trip though.

Have to say this seems apt for them...

upload_2021-6-19_11-48-1.png

:D

Sponsored Links
Back