What have you been doing today?

Sponsored Links
A bit messy, but i think it's more or less level

IMG_20211002_191233572.jpg

Last edited:
Being forced to sit down and relax because my wife is scared I will do something and damage my collar bone more than it is now.
I was allowed to go shopping with her yesterday but not to carry anything. Just as well really as we bumped into two of my work colleagues, who had popped out during their lunch hour for a stroll to The Range, and they stopped to ask how I was.

Sponsored Links
I made Sunday lunch using my own potatoes, carrots and cauliflower. I bought the greens, cooked the beef to perfection and made some horseradish Yorkshire puddings using a Gordon Ramsey recipe.

View attachment 245892
Prefer my beef to be cooked through - each to their own. This applies to all beef, so joint, steaks etc, the rest looks lovely though (y)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tbf - never tried it any other way
Our sprogs have never seen beef (steak, joint etc) anything other than pink or better. Some chefs would rather fall on their cleaver rather than present a carefully selected, aged piece of craft - 'well done' and I don't blame them.

Each to their own I guess.

Prefer my beef to be cooked through - each to their own. This applies to all beef, so joint, steaks etc, the rest looks lovely though (y)

Skip to 5:30 :LOL:

My mates wife has to have her beef practically cremated. She even made him have a 'well done' Chateaubriand once. We laughed. He didn’t. Now if we go out for a meal with the wives and Chateaubriand is on the menu, he shares with me!

Last edited:
What have you done to yourself Terry ?

Sorry Tony, only just seen this. Someone ran into the back of my car nearly 3 weeks ago. Neither of us injured, or so I thought, so we did the details swap and went on our way. He had shoved my tow bar under the car so I took it to the local garage who said it may be a write-off due to twisted sub-frame. Had an e-consult with GP because shoulder felt a bit tender and he said hospital/x-ray. Hospital initially said just soft tissue damage and bruising. This was on the Wednesday. The following Monday got a call from the hospital to say I had a chip fracture of my collar bone and I needed to put my arm in a sling ASAP until another x-ray on 11th of this month.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sorry Tony, only just seen this. Someone ran into the back of my car nearly 3 weeks ago. Neither of us injured, or so I thought, so we did the details swap and went on our way. He had shoved my tow bar under the car so I took it to the local garage who said it may be a write-off due to twisted sub-frame. Had an e-consult with GP because shoulder felt a bit tender and he said hospital/x-ray. Hospital initially said just soft tissue damage and bruising. This was on the Wednesday. The following Monday got a call from the hospital to say I had a chip fracture of my collar bone and I needed to put my arm in a sling ASAP until another x-ray on 11th of this month.

So sorry to hear that. I wish modern cars would have an air bag at the back with sensors. I had someone run into me too and it has caused me neck pain ever since.

Sponsored Links
Back