What have you been doing today?

Just done pre departure covid tests, sent them in & received the paperwork back, filled in passenger locator forms, sent and received back, had guy round to survey fitting a water meter, taxi firm phoned to confirm tomorrows pick up time, bought some wine for pre holiday drinkepoos, got my holiday wallet out and found $56 tucked away from January 2019 :D

Sponsored Links
Just done pre departure covid tests, sent them in & received the paperwork back, filled in passenger locator forms, sent and received back, had guy round to survey fitting a water meter, taxi firm phoned to confirm tomorrows pick up time, bought some wine for pre holiday drinkepoos, got my holiday wallet out and found $56 tucked away from January 2019 :D
Where are you off to?

Sponsored Links
Been over the allotment today. We're not supposed to cut any trees on the paths or perimeter of the allotment - local authority rules etc. Anyway, I waited until the allotment manager had left and thinking nobody was about, I turned a water butt upside down and hopped up on it and got busy with a saw. I cut a fairly substantial branch off (arrowed) that was sprouting some other 15ft branches that cast a bit of shade on my new plot. I got halfway through and it snapped, making a noise like a rifle shot! Of course people came out of the woodwork to see what was happening. I've disposed of the evidence by sawing it up and throwing it over the fence into some forest adjoining the allotment that you can’t get to by foot easily and dirtied up the freshly sawn tree trunk with some compost as the bright new wood was a bit of a give-away. My arm feels like it’s hanging off though!

0D653BC5-8C47-483E-BE09-67CBCF1035C3.jpeg
A2213A96-9EAF-45CA-8A03-B553D48053E6.jpeg
D0ACACB8-82FA-4309-A599-49FC79878BD8.jpeg

After our toast chicken today, I’m making myself some proper chicken stock. The old chicken frame, onion, garlic, carrot, parsnip, peppercorns. Bring to the boil, simmer for 3 hours, drain through a sieve and that’s it. I freeze it in 500ml portions. Some of it will go towards making the most wonderful chicken and pea risotto tomorrow night.

ACF84E9E-E2E5-4BF2-871A-7FA9B466C023.jpeg

Been over the allotment today. We're not supposed to cut any trees on the paths or perimeter of the allotment - local authority rules etc.

So, your criminal act of vandalism is justified simply because you can justify it in your mind.

So a vandal and fly tipper all in one.

What's chance someone informs the manager.

After our toast chicken today, I’m making myself some proper chicken stock. The old chicken frame, onion, garlic, carrot, parsnip, peppercorns. Bring to the boil, simmer for 3 hours, drain through a sieve and that’s it. I freeze it in 500ml portions. Some of it will go towards making the most wonderful chicken and pea risotto tomorrow night.

View attachment 246567

WTF no splash back? Tiles on the back. Who threw your kitchen in? Was it someone on this site? Don't tell me it was Vape Smoking Filly.

Sponsored Links
Back