What have you been doing today?

Sponsored Links
So a vandal and fly tipper all in one.

What's chance someone informs the manager.

luckily for mottie, no evidence of the crime has been publicised. For example, photos and descriptions, and a confession, so nobody will ever know.

Oooops.

luckily for mottie, no evidence of the crime has been publicised. For example, photos and descriptions, and a confession, so nobody will ever know. Oooops.
Yep, that’s the price I pay for being an open book and not an international man of mystery. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Yep, that’s the price I pay for being an open book and not an international man of mystery. :rolleyes:
So you'll have no problem in posting the allotment name/location and plot number?

So you'll have no problem in posting the allotment name/location and plot number?
Certainly. I’ll tell anyone that correctly identifies themselves to me. Only fair - I don’t want to be giving out sensitive information to mystery posters or I may find my crops have been stolen due to the 'shortages'. ;)

Last edited:
More digging and weeding over the new allotment plot today. It don’t half make you ache!

37057998-0B83-4D54-AED5-558A76F19D14.jpeg

So a vandal and fly tipper all in one.

What's chance someone informs the manager.
I got in first today and told him what I’d done. He said he'd done the same thing to the same tree last year as the squirrels were using it to drop down onto the plastic covered polytunnel and their claws were making holes in it. As I was leaving he called me over and told me the allotment snitch has grassed me up. He told the snitch that the branch was dangerous and he had asked me to remove it. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back