What have you been doing today?

That would pee me off right away. Our water company take £110+ off us every month and for that I'd expect quicker bleedin' service.
Apply for funding my arse!

Can you imagine telling them that when your payment is late?

Sponsored Links
That would pee me off right away. Our water company take £110+ off us every month and for that I'd expect quicker bleedin' service.
Apply for funding my arse!

Can you imagine telling them that when your payment is late?
You must live in a mansion! Are your water rates based on your council tax? Ours were. We used to pay £64 a month. We went on a meter last year and it dropped to £29 a month.

I myself have spent the whole day waiting excitedly for the very latest installment on the saga of Motties drains . . . . . . .

You must live in a mansion! Are your water rates based on your council tax? Ours were. We used to pay £64 a month. We went on a meter last year and it dropped to £29 a month.

£24 per month here, since we went on a meter. They made a refund a few months ago, due to over payment :)

Sponsored Links
I wish you wouldn't do that. That’s another rib I’ve cracked laughing at one of your jokes. :rolleyes:

I would normally get no joy in that thought...

But just for you I'd make an exception :)
Do you think the smiley faces after your passive aggressive posts makes you look less of a ****? They don't.

Kidney check up today. Not good news. My eGFR rate has dropped from 63 last month to 49 this month. That puts me in Grade 3a CKD.
Outcome is, I have to have 2 infusions of chemotherapy starting within 2 weeks. This involves a day patient visit to have a drip inserted for about 2 hours then watched carefully for another 2-3 hours. Go back a few weeks later for the second dose. I don't have cancer and the chemo won't cause me to lose my hair or be sick, (apparently there are different 'versions' of chemo for different conditions), but it will destroy my immune system for about 6 months or so.
My wife kindly spoke to my boss today to explain as I was, basically in shock, and too upset to talk with him but I will tomorrow. She asked if there was any policy for this kind of thing as without it I would probably have to hand in my notice. I can't risk working in an environment of 850 students plus staff for fear of catching even a small bug or virus.
I'm staying optomistic that I/we can get back on top of this.

Conny

I'm so so sorry to hear about your health. Your PMA is fantastic and I'm sure will help you on your way to better health.

Best wishes to you and your wife.

Sponsored Links
Back