What have you been doing today?

Today I’ve been running around like a proverbial blue bottomed fly trying to get a new toilet seat. The soft close hinges seized and I cracked it when I lifted it up. After several plumbers merchants and a DIY store I gave up and came home. Ordered one online. £104 delivered. :mad: Fitted up a couple of bird nesting boxes that I ordered from Amazon. Bought some live mussels, shallots, parsley, lardons, cream, white wine and a fresh stick loaf and made a lovely dinner for me and my wife.

Sponsored Links
I have been looking for new hinges for our soft close seat today, bought some bird feeders & sunflower hearts

Fixed a basin tap.
Fitted a new garage light, to shine on the dartboard.
Took kids and outlaws out for tea(y)

Sponsored Links
Today I've been to the dump, put a few tools on the van for tomorrow, and wound Notch up.

Putting Hardiebacker boards up in my shower, and finding its much harder to cut than the videos suggest.

Today I've been to the dump, put a few tools on the van for tomorrow, and wound Notch up.

Says fillyboy rattljng his cage.

I feel sorry for brexiteers, the next few months are going to be very very painful for them.
Its painful having your dreans shattered.

I feel sorry for brexiteers, the next few months are going to be very very painful for them.

But what did you do today

moan moan moan

But what did you do today

mowed the lawn
potted up some erigeron that had self seeded, will grow on to plant in a different bed

spent hour or so learning how to upload and create CAD symbols

as I type, Im in my garden cabin watching a blackbird have a wash in the birdbath and thinking it must be bl@@dy freezing....blow me, a Robin is having a wash in it now......oh my life, a blue tit is having a wash. Ive never seen that in my life before o_O

anyway back to CAD symbols -Ive imported some but theyve gone massive

Went to Cheshire Oaks with Family for Daughter as her Birthday this week. She picked a McDonalds lunch. Nice day out.

Sponsored Links
Back