What have you been doing today?

Park run for my girls down the town park with dog

Took my litter picker. Surprised.. Not a lot of litter.

Had an emergency callout. Earnt a nice wad..

Mum and Dad over for dinner. Took my Dad down the pub for a couple (isn't that nice)

Sitting in watching Chevy Chase once they have gone home.

Knackered

Sponsored Links
as I type, Im in my garden cabin watching a blackbird have a wash in the birdbath and thinking it must be bl@@dy freezing....blow me, a Robin is having a wash in it now......oh my life, a blue tit is having a wash. Ive never seen that in my life before o_O

I came back from me mom's this afternoon, to find a blue tit lying, dead as a door nail, on my drive. Poor thing.
After first seeing a buzzard-type big boogah being bothered by a couple of magpies on the common opposite me mom's house. It eventually got fed up, and sodded off.

IMAG0392.jpg

A fed - up buzzard-type thing , sodding off.

Sponsored Links
The authorities reintroduced red kites around where I used to live, well they've done very well, they're an absolute pest now :LOL:

Simply 'score and snap', yeah right. I normally use a hand saw (and throw the saw away after).

Yep - watched the videos, one score, snap, BS! I did 20 scores, tried to snap, ended up stamping on it and still didn't get a clean break!

I did hand saw a small bit near the end, will take the rest outside and saw this weekend!

The authorities reintroduced red kites around where I used to live, well they've done very well, they're an absolute pest now :LOL:
Whenever I drive along the M40 towards Oxford theres always quite a few red kites up in the sky.

They did that with Eastern European’s where I used to live in East London.

Visited one of my customers...had two radiators burst this weekend...Told me he had not had much luck lately....He had a minor stroke the other week...Then he told me his wife of 50 odd years marriage died suddenly at christmas.....Gut wrenching..The eyes say it all.What the hell can one say..

Visited one of my customers...had two radiators burst this weekend...Told me he had not had much luck lately....He had a minor stroke the other week...Then he told me his wife of 50 odd years marriage died suddenly at christmas.....Gut wrenching..The eyes say it all.What the hell can one say..

Certainly put things into perspective.

Just done Acupuncture I manage to meditate whilst I have the needles.

Taking young Bon Bons Jujitsu tonight. I might pop into Lidle.

Today I've been gathering up, collating my company accounts 2018-2019 and entering them on a spreadsheet. Should be the wife’s job but she’s gone on strike. I told her she’s getting a written warning! Anyway, I’ve done 4 months worth, given myself a headache and my eyes have gone funny. That’s enough for today, I’ll crack on again tomorrow. :confused:

Also got a Tip of £20 today and then another £10 from grateful customers.

I'm so good. And have a magnetic personality.

Sponsored Links
Back