What have you been doing today?

I had a good tip from a customer the other day. He said "Don’t stand up in a canoe”. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Another £10 tip today...

Powerflushing a flat today
Screenshot_20200303_130037_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Just fitted a new seat to my toilet. It had blind fixings that didn’t catch so I had to take it out anyway as it’s a back to wall enclosed one. Awful expanding waste connector full of little bits of poo. Then I made sandwiches for lunch.....

Phoned up the Ellis Brigham store at Westfield as a pair of Scarpa Goretex wateroof walking boots I bought just over 5 months ago are letting in water. They tell me they have to go back to the manufacturers for 'testing' and that could take 3 - 4 weeks! Bloody annoyed as they weren’t exactly the cheapest in the shop. I’ve told the wife I’m going to go over there, take a pair, throw the old ones at them and walk out but I did just that in 1990 at a Benneton store with a faulty shirt they wanted to send back to Italy for 'testing'. I got arrested and charged with assault so I’m under strict instructions from 'er indoors not to repeat that very expensive mistake!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back