What have you bought today?

Three Morrisons takeaway afternoon teas for MiLs 90th birthday at home celebration, very nice too

Sponsored Links
Their "The Best" scones are fantastic with clotted cream and, for me, raspberry jam.
Cream on top of jam, mind.

A pair of Christmas pyjamas for my niece, a pair for myself and a pair of jogging bottoms.

Sponsored Links
I bought two iPads. They are refurbished from Apple but, are cheaper than new and come with the same guarantee.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
At an auction (yesterday) I bought a load of silver coins, mainly 1oz Britannia and American Silver Eagles, quite a lot of old Victoria and earlier silver coins to build up my pension pot.
Was VAT charged?

Oh I see, thanks.

That should make it a better bargain than buying from a bullion dealer.

A "Yankee" type spiral pump action screwdriver arrived for me today (the Spiralux clone) to replace the one which got bent about 18 months ago by an apprentice. Stanley stopped making the originals in about 2007, and parts are no longer available. Shame, really, as I'd had it since new, more thsn 40 years. I don't use Yankees much, but there is the odd job where because they are long and slim they are better tools than the cordless

A "Yankee" type spiral pump action screwdriver arrived for me today (the Spiralux clone) to replace the one which got bent about 18 months ago by an apprentice. Stanley stopped making the originals in about 2007, and parts are no longer available. Shame, really, as I'd had it since new, more thsn 40 years. I don't use Yankees much, but there is the odd job where because they are long and slim they are better tools than the cordless
I used a Yankee screwdriver to screw a t&g chipboard floor down in our house two days before our wedding. I got married with the biggest ever blister on the palm of my hand!

I used a Yankee screwdriver to screw a t&g chipboard floor down in our house two days before our wedding. I got married with the biggest ever blister on the palm of my hand!
Also good for creating blood blisters when you get nipped

There is simply nothing I can say to that!

Sponsored Links
Back