What have you bought today?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Chilli con carne (served in taco shells, with shredded Lettuce at the bottom of each), soured cream, and mature cheddar, for tonight (y)

I made the chilli the other day, so the spices will be well - rounded by now :p

Just ordered some more seeds for the allotment - carrots, two types of tomatoes and some beetroot. Couldn’t get any French beans, peas or salad stuff. Been a run on vegetable seeds lately as everyone has the same idea. My mate has been trying for a few weeks to get runner bean seeds with no luck. I’ve posted him some that my mum bought for me a while ago (Lady Di, stringless) along with some runner beans and French bean seeds that I harvested from last years crop.

Just ordered some more seeds for the allotment - carrots, two types of tomatoes and some beetroot. Couldn’t get any French beans, peas or salad stuff. Been a run on vegetable seeds lately as everyone has the same idea. My mate has been trying for a few weeks to get runner bean seeds with no luck. I’ve posted him some that my mum bought for me a while ago (Lady Di, stringless) along with some runner beans and French bean seeds that I harvested from last years crop.
Yes, I noticed that. Luckily I always buy my seeds the year before when reduced. Saves a packet!

Chilli con carne (served in taco shells, with shredded Lettuce at the bottom of each), soured cream, and mature cheddar, for tonight (y)

I made the chilli the other day, so the spices will be well - rounded by now :p

Cooked a chilli tonight. On basmati rice and Cheddar grated over top. Don't forget the magic ingredient in chilli - couple of chunks of chocolate.

Does it make that much difference? I'd kinda want the choc for afters :)

Well, my seeds ordered weeks ago have arrived from Sutton’s and Marshall’s. Carrots, two types of tomatoes, radishes, beetroot, two types of lettuce, parsley, coriander and I bought a packet of pea seeds at Sainsbury with my weekly shop. BTW, I think people are panic buying less lately. In my Sainsbury’s today they had eggs, paracetamol and pasta of all description. Oh, and my new sliders came today too - I wish my wife would stop wearing them though....:eek:

BF7C6D68-3BE3-41A1-84C1-D2410620C51E.jpeg

Well, my seeds ordered weeks ago have arrived from Sutton’s and Marshall’s. Carrots, two types of tomatoes, radishes, beetroot, two types of lettuce, parsley, coriander and I bought a packet of pea seeds at Sainsbury with my weekly shop. BTW, I think people are panic buying less lately. In my Sainsbury’s today they had eggs, paracetamol and pasta of all description. Oh, and my new sliders came today too - I wish my wife would stop wearing them though....:eek:

View attachment 189842
Is she getting her own back for you wearing her heels on a Saturday night?

Sponsored Links
Back