What have you got to do before Christmas?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So that me and the missus will have somewhere to sleep when we have relatives to stay, I have to finish my loft conversion, which is now: painting, hardboard the floor, carpet, install loft ladder. Plaster over ducted cables for the new 2-way light switch. So just this weekend hopefully (famous last words).

What have you got to do?

Sponsored Links
f' all mate, all done, presents wrapped, trees up, just need to collect the meat order from the butcher on 23/12 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I havent done anything yet :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I have a list for this weekend, buying and writing xmas cards to all the staff at 3 shops (and somehow distributing them), my mum and dad, buying xmas presents for the latter 2, and my sister. I dont want to go into town, but it looks like i have to brave the crowds this weekend :cry:

I now have £53 of vouchers to spend at my place of work (£28 of standard xmas vouchers and £25 of gift vouchers because our store was best presented on 3 areas) so im going to spend all those this weekend. :cool: Though my mum will be coming with me, because i work in a food store, and there isn't much i would buy other than beer and sweets :rolleyes:

I'm getting snowed under!!!!

Oh, and i have got to tidy my bedroom, its getting into a pig sty.

I havn't bought anybody a present, sent any cards or shopped for any food.

And I don't care!!

My new job means I cannot just decide to go shopping at 3.30 or whenever like I did when S/E.....and I cannot use the company metal for such purposes, either.

Sponsored Links
Just got to decide on the best hiding place for my wife's presents. Got to be somewhere she'll never look, so my dilemma is.......

Do I go for the ironing-board cupboard, or behind the vacuum cleaner ??

What have you got to do before Christmas?

stick all my broken cr..ap on ebay and make some money

gottobuymywifeapresent gottobuymywifeapresent gottobuymywifeapresent oh my god I only ever have one thing to do at christmas and I always leave it to the last possible minute.

Sponsored Links
Back