What if there's no Brexit ?

Quite right, I wouldn't be able to.

Nor would you, or any human I should think. There are over 170,000 pages of it apparently, all drafted in Brussels without British Parliament's agreement. This is why we want out.
Honestly it isnt like you think it is. International trade needs collaboration on standards.
Do you think the UK wont need any rules if it leaves the EU, given that trade is now global.

Let me explain......
The UK trades with a market of 500million people -with standard regulations everywhere.
Its known as the single market.......created in large by Margaret Thatcher.

To do that the EU has taken regulations from places like British Standards and harmonised them so that standard applies all over the EU.

If we leave the EU we will just have to create new international standards by collaborating with other countries....we wont be able to randomnly make up new ones - trade is now global.

There is already a well respected standards body used around the world, that many countries use: EU standards.

Taken from BSI:
European standards provide a means for business and industry to trade more easily within the
European Single Market. They are developed through a consensus process by industry experts
and all the other stakeholders likely to be affected by the standards.

Sponsored Links
UK is amongst the least regulated markets of the OECD.

Despite being members of the EU (y)

So the EU hasnt taken away the UKs controls after all

the comparative indices of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation
and Development (OECD) for product and labour
market regulation show that British markets are already
among the least regulated in the developed world.

UK is amongst the least regulated markets of the OECD.

Despite being members of the EU (y)

So the EU hasnt taken away the UKs controls after all

the comparative indices of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation
and Development (OECD) for product and labour
market regulation show that British markets are already
among the least regulated in the developed world.

They were never reasoned into their positions. When EU regulation myths and lies have been promoted by the media over the last 30 years, they wont just reject all those lies.

These lies have built up in the minds of voters, if they accept the truth then they admit to having been duped, people would rather live with the lie than face the realisation.

They were never reasoned into their positions. When EU regulation myths and lies have been promoted by the media over the last 30 years, they wont just reject all those lies.

These lies have built up in the minds of voters, if they accept the truth then they admit to having been duped, people would rather live with the lie than face the realisation.

:rolleyes: jeez us wept :LOL:

Sponsored Links
So what spin do you want to put on all the lies we have been force-fed over the years?

Don't tell me - they're all true?

So what spin do you want to put on all the lies we have been force-fed over the years?

Don't tell me - they're all true?

Spin :confused: lies :confused:

Politics be it a referendum or general election is full of instances of being economical with the truth ;)

Some of us worked that out years ago ;)

At the moment we have the 2 main parties offering incentives to the electorate :LOL: a sort of bidding war for the votes of the fl oating voter :LOL:

The die Hard party members / voters will. Always believe there party's BS

Was thinking of particularly the EU "lies".

All political organisations are economical with the truth they have to be they are trying to get your ? Support

What's new?

Have people suddenly wised up? They did not know?

It would appear so :LOL:

Was thinking of particularly the EU "lies".

Ah well, lets say a government screws over the electorate by lowering taxes for the rich whilst telling their mates in the media that austerity is necesssary due to the bankng crisis.

Then when people start moaning, the government think:
'oh gosh, we dont want anybody noticing the con, lets blame it on immigrants and bendy banana rules'

Along comes Brexit and it doesnt go smoothly, so the government think:
'oh, lets make ourselves rich by a no deal Brexit' -'we can incite anger against the establishment...even though we are the rich establishment, and the public will vent their anger somewhere else'

'after all its worked a treat for Trump' .......'tel you what Boris, give old Stevie Bannon a call he will give the you sp'

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
You do make me laugh:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(me laughing)

Let me explain.

Do a bit of copying then a bit of pasting then gloriously you present your hard work.

Let me explain my arse.

I am sorry you didnt like what I wrote, but do you need to resort to insults?

It was my words, not hard work at all but I thank you for concern.......I do hope you found it informative (y)

Its terrible weather here is Sussex, got totally soaked walking the dog :rolleyes:

Honestly it isnt like you think it is. International trade needs collaboration on standards.
Do you think the UK wont need any rules if it leaves the EU, given that trade is now global.

Let me explain......
The UK trades with a market of 500million people -with standard regulations everywhere.
Its known as the single market.......created in large by Margaret Thatcher.

To do that the EU has taken regulations from places like British Standards and harmonised them so that standard applies all over the EU.

If we leave the EU we will just have to create new international standards by collaborating with other countries....we wont be able to randomnly make up new ones - trade is now global.

There is already a well respected standards body used around the world, that many countries use: EU standards.

Taken from BSI:
European standards provide a means for business and industry to trade more easily within the
European Single Market. They are developed through a consensus process by industry experts
and all the other stakeholders likely to be affected by the standards.
More word Sphagetti from Notchy amounting to nothing.SI units are the standard of measurement the world over..Very very few countries do not use them...Our ability to use them has nothing to do with being in or out of the EU.

This is the trouble with Trump and Johnson.

They talk contradictory rubbish which the opposition cannot respond to in any way other than to refute the rubbish in the same tone - which the Democrats and Labour do not like to do.
Therefore rendering any normal opposition impossible.

It's like on here. You reply to some nonsense by telling them it's not true and they merely come back saying things like "Fake news"; "Not more facts?" or "i know. I don't mind. I like it."

Sponsored Links
Back