what is my legal standing if i wanted to go help hizzbullah

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i am not thinking of doing it but

isreal is not my country so if i decided to go over there and shoot for hizzbullah could the uk government touch me ??

isreal are saying its a war so its nothing to do with terrorism there words not mine so what the legal standing

can i decide to give my services legally to a different country as long as i dont fire on my own forces ( uk ) the un is a legit target if they wander to foreign lands

Sponsored Links
Yes you can go slogger and if anyone says anything over there just mention that i said it was OK ;)

:LOL: :LOL:
(wonder if they let him in, or if they first teach him how to correctly write their name though)

Sponsored Links
i ask only because i wanted to know the legalities of killing for a different country

in my eyes there is nothing different in doing it for your country or for cash as thats what its all about

so come on can someone be brought up on charges for shooting someone in a war that doesnt involve ones own country

Slogger said:
i ask only because i wanted to know the legalities of killing for a different country

in my eyes there is nothing different in doing it for your country or for cash as thats what its all about

so come on can someone be brought up on charges for shooting someone in a war that doesnt involve ones own country

I suppose if you join the army before it kicks off youve got just as mutch right to kill the enemy as your comrade. ;)

He was not talking about joining the Lebanese army!

He wanted to join the terrorist hisbolla !

One problem he may have is that he will have to give up drinking any alcohol or eating pig and learn arabic as they dont speak any English ( or Geordie ).

Tony

Sponsored Links
Back