What is the best Brexit deal we can realistically achieve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh , this would be the payments (mentioned in other threads ) which both you, Nosey and Wannabe said were bunkum. "Figures plucked out of the air." "Nonsense" etc, etc. One of you even told us, there had been no mention of a monetary payment to the EU to leave.... Care to comment further?
The argument in a previous thread was that the idiot RWR's were making (Daily Wail type) claims that there had been a demand from the EU. It started at 50 million euros and quickly exaggerated up to 100 million.

I'm under no illusions that there will be an expense. But until negotiations actually start who is really in a position to guess what we owe them or what is indebted to us via our rebate agreement. It's too complex to guess.

Silly, silly Judith.

Sponsored Links
Still refusing to answer a direct question Himmagainwannabeatwat. No answer really does speak volumes
You, arse end and Mightyblab managed to close down the discussion last time with your pages of incessant abuse.
Are you intent on repeating that achievement?

Go back and remind yourself of the answers given to the same questions that you are raising yet again.

Then, and only then, if you can think of new questions or points, not previously asked or discussed, maybe someone will be prepared to engage with you.

Sponsored Links
Hell of a jaunt to my local golf course then innit. Brigadier knows where I live and it is definitely not Stoke. I say buck not buke (book).

One common trait surrounding those with an inferiority complex is lying, fantasy and character changes.

I'll leave that with you foxtrot oscar fire and ice.
(y)
Do not mention me, and golf course, in the same post again. Ever.
:evil::(
:mrgreen:

So no plan is better than a bad plan?

Actually why plan at all, lets just wing it like Boris.

The argument in a previous thread was that the idiot RWR's were making (Daily Wail type) claims that there had been a demand from the EU. It started at 50 million euros and quickly exaggerated up to 100 million.

I'm under no illusions that there will be an expense. But until negotiations actually start who is really in a position to guess what we owe them or what is indebted to us via our rebate agreement. It's too complex to guess.

Silly, silly Judith.
The best Brexit deal is no Brexit. But of course the political pressure against this won't let it happen.

'The first duty of a member of Parliament is to do what he thinks in his faithful and disinterested judgement is right and necessary for the honour and safety of Great Britain. His second duty is to his constituents, of whom he is the representative but not the delegate. It is only in the third place that his duty to party organization or programme takes rank. All these three loyalties should be observed, but there is no doubt of the order in which they stand under any healthy manifestation of democracy.' Sir Winston Churchill'

To send the foreigners home? To let them stay? To impose conditions on them?

The best condition, would be that they've got to have a job. If the EU had allowed this provisio in the freedom of movement regulations (and I think it's actualy supposed to be in there) then we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back