What was the goal of Brexit?

So your issue is with how the immigrants look and behave, not the total number? And you're OK with natives killing immigrants?

That's the problem most countries appear to have isn't it if you look at who they're letting in. That's what I've been banging on about in this thread. And if most countries except maybe Canada are like this then why are we allowing so many people from varied backgrounds in so quickly. It's abnormal from an international perspective. British insularity or capitalism at all costs I dont know the exact reason.

And my point was it's wrong for natives to kill immigrants. My point about the Gulf was the locals DON'T treat foreigners equally to themselves

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
That's the problem most countries appear to have isn't it if you look at who they're letting in. That's what I've been banging on about in this thread. And if most countries except maybe Canada are like this then why are we allowing so many people from varied backgrounds in so quickly. It's abnormal from an international perspective. British insularity or capitalism at all costs I dont know the exact reason.

And my point was it's wrong for natives to kill immigrants. My point about the Gulf was the locals DON'T treat foreigners equally to themselves

Its all the fault of the immigrants, they set policy, they vote in Parliament, they cut health and education budgets.

Damn immigrants.

My point is if the government had controlled non-EU migration better before the referendum. People who voted leave to control it or protest voted wouldn't have and we wouldn't be going through the disaster and ruining our economy like we will if we leave. The vote was so close this could have swung to remain.

Sponsored Links
My point is if the government had controlled non-EU migration better before the referendum. People who voted leave to control it or protest voted wouldn't have and we wouldn't be going through the disaster and ruining our economy like we will if we leave. The vote was so close this could have swung to remain.
Lack of immigration control started a long time ago.

It accelerated when Blair allowed free movement when the A8 countries joined (2004?).

Lack of immigration control started a long time ago.

It accelerated when Blair allowed free movement when the A8 countries joined (2004?).
Abso ****in lutely thats what I mean the horse has bolted we are fkced.

Abso ****in lutely thats what I mean the horse has bolted we are fkced.
Maybe you could explain exactly why you think we are 'fkced'?

And who would you define as being worthy enough to live in this country?

Oh massive yawn you two self righteous waffling bitching bores how many immigrants do you have living in your homes? Come on put your money where your mouth is and let them all in I'm sure you each have room for one family at least plus food etc..go on make a change.

Come on I wanna know how many you housed?

Oh massive yawn you two self righteous waffling bitching bores how many immigrants do you have living in your homes? Come on put your money where your mouth is and let them all in I'm sure you each have room for one family at least plus food etc..go on make a change.

Hey Festive, I think you know the above is a logical fallacy

None they do nothing they are both all p"***
And wind
They think they occupy the moral high ground but when it comes to dipping there hand in there pockets or doing so.e thing practacble they expect every one else to do it :LOL:

festive has a copy of some Racial Purity Laws under his bed.
He of course conveniently hides it when he relies on those immigrants who have to wipe the orifice from whence he speaks...

Just like every other ranting 'anti immigration' looney tune! :rolleyes:

Thats the irony of it all. Non sequitur

But disaster capitalists are circling. They want their pound of flesh.

When you popping down to the coast with your 12 bore and patrolling border?

:mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back