What would you make of it?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You just drive past a filling station on a busy main road and see an angry looking unshaven guy who seems to be remonstrating on the hard shoulder with an attractive girl in mid twenties with both boobs out?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You guys aint gonna believe this but she had actually just taken part in an attempted robbery at the filling station along with two other people.

You just drive past a filling station on a busy main road and see an angry looking unshaven guy who seems to be remonstrating on the hard shoulder with an attractive girl in mid twenties with both boobs out?

Seems like a typical night out in many town centres. You state 'both' boobs out, as women generally flash one boob normally?

If such a situation has caused you to post, you must lead a very sheltered life. Maybe it was a failed robbery as 'the big guns' were not to the owners licking?

Seems like a typical night out in many town centres.

Quite.
Perhaps I should have stated at the start this is in rural Ireland.
Where the women still retain their dignity and self respect and can hold their drink I might add.
Not like the drunken slappers your probably used too driving around manchester kerb crawling. :LOL: lol

Anyways it was midday and the girl had just made an attempted theft (as said) at the filling station and the owner ( a mate of mine) chased after the bloke in the getaway car who had sped off leaving the girl behind running like the clappers up the hard shoulder.
He ran past her at 9000 revs in his efforts to catch the vermin in the car and when he turned to come back ,met the girl totally unaware that pinky and perky were on full show. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back