Which alarm bell box to get, is ADT a good one? :)

Sized, or panel choice I use 3 for different options.
When I said average I meant and said zones.
Not the equipment options used.

Yours is easier, what about you?

Sponsored Links
Most jobs I do for 400-450. How much do you charge?

In other words you can't even say. I don't even think you are in the industry. You told us you no longer work cuz you got a bad leg. You just make endless excuses. Are you on benefits?

Sponsored Links
More you muppet.
My panel choice is more than your entire kit costs.

How much is a R8 kit : £60.............so you charge 390 for a days work.

lol.

Insults and as before you do get your facts wrong at times, a few times.

Your deffo not in the industry.

And you aren't in work. It's the Internet mate - you can install all the imaginary systems you like and then come on here and tell us all about them. It's comical. Somebody offered you work in one thread - you told them you had a bad leg and didn't work any more. You are on benefits - and we all know it. Can't be bothered with an idiot like you. You'll tell us you are a karate expert next - FFS - have you been sniffing petrol?

My mate works for secom but everything he suggested seems a little overkill ;0)
And that, nicely sums up the difference between 'pro' and diy systems.
One is specced and fitted dependent on requirements.
The other? well, see your comment.

It's mathematical certainty that the greater the number of devices the greater the chance of false alarm breakdown etc. If you have two bus companies - one with 5 buses and one with 500 - which one will get the most breakdowns?

FFS - are you on drugs? :rolleyes:
That's Qantas fatality statistics stuffed then.

And you aren't in work. It's the Internet mate - you can install all the imaginary systems you like and then come on here and tell us all about them. It's comical. Somebody offered you work in one thread - you told them you had a bad leg and didn't work any more. You are on benefits - and we all know it. Can't be bothered with an idiot like you. You'll tell us you are a karate expert next - FFS - have you been sniffing petrol?

Your living in the past again old man.
Stick to your little games if you must. Slag me off if you must. Question me if you must, but telling people what you think about me is the truth is getting a bit tedious now.
Your opinion is yours - fine, i`ll post when and at what time I like and if you wish to make things up from that fine. But just remember some have been bitten on their backside from saying too many wrong things on the web.

Now we all know your not capable of working on large complex systems. That is your cross to carry.
We all know that too, it has been proven time and time again.
You say you have fitted 1000 systems all of the same make and model, stick to what you supposedly know. Making up stories about people is not big and clever. Nor a good defence.

So if your going to live in the past, make sure your accusations have that applied to them. Otherwise ...................... ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back