Which Intergas Combi Boiler For Flat?

You know nothing about these things. You are into drains.

Actually I'm the senior engineer and trainer for Intergas in this country and THE person that knows more about them than anyone outside the Netherlands, feel free to check with @Dan Robinson , @muggles and the rest of the Intergas fanboys.

Triggered? No not at all just showing you as the fool you are :mrgreen:

What have you got Hardwank???

Sponsored Links
You know nothing about these things. You are into drains.

Look at the state of the Honeywell. You have to walk around it is that big...
honeywell-chrome-heating-control-386209-1.jpg

I would rather have G Plan furniture than that!!!
If you walk around with a wireless stat then you are a fool.

As for me not knowing about Heatmiser ...

19 zones linked to home automation
20161117_131140.jpg
20161117_152258.jpg

25+ zones linked to home automation :
20150915_100804.jpg
20150915_100619.jpg
20150915_102728.jpg

Factory, cascading 4 boilers (later changed to 3) with weather compensation through the low loss header. This unit failed hence the new version in picture 2:
20131122_104611_Oldfield Rd.jpg
20161021_111629.jpg
20131122_104607_Lower Sunbury Rd.jpg
20180321_131614.jpg

24 zones, including in-wall electric heating in one of the ensuites:
20180702_154702.jpg

Now kindly go back to scratching yourself through your underpants in your mum's bedsit. You truly are a half wit Hard-On. :rolleyes:

Beautiful work @Dan Robinson

Btw not sure if you've been told but on the twin flue it's now been agreed that the intake can be level and the chimney only needs 2mm/m rise should come in handy (y)

Sponsored Links
Actually I'm the senior engineer and trainer for Intergas in this country and THE person that knows more about them than anyone outside the Netherlands, feel free to check with @Dan Robinson , @muggles and the rest of the Intergas fanboys.

Triggered? No not at all just showing you as the fool you are :mrgreen:

What have you got Hardwank???
So, you are backing up promoting over specified, more expensive kit, rather than basic, simpler, kit that does the job. Your knowledge of controls is minimal at best.

If you walk around with a wireless stat then you are a fool.
Dannyboy, you never got it which does not surprise me. Then, why are you suggesting an expensive solution to a simple problem? Intergas Rapid (with 6 yr warrantee) is best with a superior Heatmiser stat/programmer, not an ugly, expensive, Honeywell. As I wrote, Opentherm adds little value in a two bedroomed flat.

Last edited:
Your knowledge of controls is comparable to a 6 year old
Jog on.
On some threads on control you kept out because you knew sweet FA. I will blind you with it, especially on the commercial side - Building Management systems, the lot. Plumbers, which is drains centric, who move into heating which is heavily controls based, are always out of their depth. Sad but true.

Danyboy, I could rip the hell out of the pipe layout on your pictures. I will leave you to have a warm feeling though.

And yet you recommend a programmable room stat (which is non compliant in this instance) with an integral timer (which is even more non compliant).

Fook me you are an embarrassment.

The only thing you can blind is yourself with all that "scratching" you do.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back