Whitewash again???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Another bloody whitewash,,, Harriet Harman fined £350.00 + 3 penalty points for careless driving. She collided with a vehicle while reversing out of a space between two vehicles,,,, she then drove off without reporting it. The court decided it wasn't hit and run. :confused: :LOL: Oh,, and the charges against her for using a mobile phone while driving were dropped.

Roughcaster.

Sponsored Links
She's an ME (Member of the Elite), what do you expect?

And the correct solution would have been...?(I mean if it were you or me, what would the penalty have been - I really haven't got a clue on this one, being the perfect driver ;) )

And the correct solution would have been...?(I mean if it were you or me, what would the penalty have been - I really haven't got a clue on this one, being the perfect driver ;) )

So there IS two of us?

:LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Another bloody whitewash,,, Harriet Harman fined £350.00 + 3 penalty points for careless driving. She collided with a vehicle while reversing out of a space between two vehicles,,,, she then drove off without reporting it. The court decided it wasn't hit and run. :confused: :LOL: Oh,, and the charges against her for using a mobile phone while driving were dropped.

Roughcaster.

no one cares or gives a dammn, to be honest :rolleyes:

Roughcaster.

no one cares or gives a dammn, to be honest :rolleyes:
Therein lies the problem. We have become hardened and blase about our political class' behaviour and perceived liberal consequences. Her behaviour would have once been a resignation or sacking offence, whereas now it's a tiy bit somewhere deep in a paper.

tommy rot.

once upon a time it would have never recieved a rased eyebrow, its only because of this muppet society and its crazed hunger for so called reality media hype, instant fixes of insignificant pap.

that it even gets an airing, me im not in the slightest bit interested, i couldnt care less about such purile drivel, i really pitty people and the future of the human race, when such crap self appoints itself any level of importance.

you just knew I was going to say that didnt you Dex :rolleyes: :evil:

tommy rot.

once upon a time it would have never recieved a rased eyebrow, its only because of this muppet society and its crazed hunger for so called reality media hype, instant fixes of insignificant pap.

that it even gets an airing, me im not in the slightest bit interested, i couldnt care less about such purile drivel, i really pitty people and the future of the human race, when such crap self appoints itself any level of importance.

you just knew I was going to say that didnt you Dex :rolleyes: :evil:
Well WDIK, as you well know, we're only treading water, finding ways of filling in time between our moment of birth and the point of decease. So' if some of choose to spend a few moments of our existence entertaining ourselves with such wrath, what harm is there in so doing? ;)

mentally or physically?

why should my mind be turned to mush? :evil: :evil: :evil:

So' if some of choose to spend a few moments of our existence entertaining ourselves with such wrath, what harm is there in so doing?

moments?

the morons base a whole life style on it :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Think the sparks need to get a bit - they've deffo got ideas right above their station. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back