who is finally getting around to a job that hasnt yet got to the top of the list?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I picked some rowan berries, 3 years ago with good intentions of making jelly.

Well Ive finally got around to ordering some jam sugar, so will be making Rowan jelly on Saturday!

Sponsored Links
Done plenty of jobs so far. After a burst of energy I've slowed down a bit now. The weather is a big factor.
What I like is I've not bought alot. Recycling from what I've got in my garage / sheds.

unfortunately working flat out. currently back to full time. If my new pole saw comes tomorrow I'll be doing some tree branches at the weekend.

Sponsored Links
so will be making Rowan jelly on Saturday!
Don't tell my third son. (He's called Rowan!)

I have finally got round to sorting out the THOUSANDS of pages of A4 that infest our lives.

If we end up mentally ill, it won't be because we are cooped up, it'll be the papers' fault.

Death by a thousand paper cuts!

We need to redecorate for selling the house but now can't get the paint too easily. So am doing the garden stuff at the mo.

Mixing the jobs I like with ones I dont.
Laid about 10 oak sleepers today. Rest of the mob were busy, so lifting them about myself was nice. But on the plus I discovered my makita cordless plane is a saviour for trimming sleepers on any mitre cuts that don't quite line up, they have to be perfect or i can't look at them, and or my father will beat me.

Tomorrow I shall be mostly fitting a rebuilt subframe to my car i call 'the munter'. Actually looking forward to that.

Last edited:
Back