Who is there to vote for?

• Thread starter Deleted member 294929
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 294929

Ill honestly find it hard voting Labour. But I can't stomach this tory shower either.
Unless Boris makes an appearance then I think I'm stuffed.

Sponsored Links
Ill honestly find it hard voting Labour. But I can't stomach this tory shower either.

As you profess to vote for (or not) based on name - "Labour" ; "Boris" - only, perhaps you'd be better not voting at all (y)

Sponsored Links
You are easily taken in by right wing populism

Your attitude to George Floyd, which simply match Candace Owens and your arguments against BLM show that.

You are best voting for the reform liars Tice and Habib

Your attitude to George Floyd, which simply match Candace Owens and your arguments against BLM show that.

I have no shame that I lean to the right.
At least your highlighting that's it's not about colour or indeed religion. It's just about if your left or right.

Leftys can't accept other people have different veiws in life. Where the right do accept, that your a bit nuts, but you have every right to be nuts.

You’ll change your mind this afternoon

Confused Notchy

Vote for one of 'em, even if using the 'best of a bad bunch' approach.

Vote how you did in 97

This country is in the mess it is in mainly because of the tories since thatcher decimated the countries industry. Blair does take the blame as well because I think new labour is as tory as the tories. Old labour has idiots in it like corbyn etc so they are no good either. the liberals are far too out of touch with reality and that just leaves the looneys. I will vote labour if only to get rid of the bunch of **** that are in power at the moment.

I have no shame that I lean to the right.
At least your highlighting that's it's not about colour or indeed religion. It's just about if your left or right.

Leftys can't accept other people have different veiws in life. Where the right do accept, that your a bit nuts, but you have every right to be nuts.
I said you were taken in by right wing populism

Where the right do accept
this forum clearly shows that to be nonsense

Hopefully they won’t sell off anymore assets
I seem to recall it was the Conservatives who flogged:

all the council houses
electricity
water
gas
local authority services
prisons
blood service
numerous NHS services

I guess you arent really very informed about British politics....a bit like you dont know anything about climate change, covid vaccine or brexit

I said you were taken in by right wing populism

this forum clearly shows that to be nonsense
I've got no problem with leaning to the right. I'm not full of hatred as you claim. And know the likes of you do more harm to race relations than I ever will.

And for your part is more than likely deliberate.

Sponsored Links
Back