Who will win and by how many?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Start your predictions. It’ll be all over this time next week.

I’m calling Conservative majority of 20

Sponsored Links
It will be conservative I have no doubt. By what majority I can’t predict 30 maybe.

Funnily enough I was thinking of posting the same question.

My gut feeling is Conservative majority of close to 100

The biggest asset the Tories have is....... Corbyn

Sponsored Links
Lies work. Tory majority of 30 plus.

People get the Government they deserve.

Con Majority 29

Crying shame that labour has Corbyn, a half decent labour leader that folk could relate to and Labour would win this election by a country mile - Corbyn is so bad he is scary. I don't want brxt and hate the torries, but even I can see Buffoon Boris is by far less dangerous than Corbyn, Boris is only very-likely to wreck the economy, and sadly that seems a far better prospect that what Corbyn and Mcdonald would do.

What a shame it has come down to who would be the least worse rather than who would be the best.

Con Majority 29

Crying shame that labour has Corbyn, a half decent labour leader that folk could relate to and Labour would win this election by a country mile - Corbyn is so bad he is scary. I don't want brxt and hate the torries, but even I can see Buffoon Boris is by far less dangerous than Corbyn, Boris is only very-likely to wreck the economy, and sadly that seems a far better prospect that what Corbyn and Mcdonald would do.

What a shame it has come down to who would be the least worse rather than who would be the best.

Lol.

Brexit will wreck the economy way way more than 5 yrs of Corbyn.

One is reversible.

Shame you are another remainer
I wouldn't be if I thought we had a decent captain, have always liked the idea of leaving, but it aint going to be plain sailing, we're heading out into the roaring forties with an untrustworthy idiot at the helm.
I think we need to stay in port until a decent captain can be found

I wouldn't be if I thought we had a decent captain, have always liked the idea of leaving, but it aint going to be plain sailing, we're heading out into the roaring forties with an untrustworthy idiot at the helm.
I think we need to stay in port until a decent captain can be found
Full of silly analogies...you will fit right in with the remoaners on here.

Sponsored Links
Back