Who will win and by how many?

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't be if I thought we had a decent captain, have always liked the idea of leaving, but it aint going to be plain sailing, we're heading out into the roaring forties with an untrustworthy idiot at the helm.
I think we need to stay in port until a decent captain can be found

The whole brexit process has been driven by self interest and party before country.

Remain MPs should have voted against A50.
Parliament should have debated brexit until agreement was reached on what deal and then trigger A50.
Getting the withdrawal bill through only gets the UK through the gate to the foot of the mountain.
The Tory cabinet dont have the skills for the next stage, least of all no deal.

Sponsored Links
The whole brexit process has been driven by self interest and party before country.

Remain MPs should have voted against A50.
Parliament should have debated brexit until agreement was reached on what deal and then trigger A50.
Getting the withdrawal bill through only gets the UK through the gate to the foot of the mountain.
The Tory cabinet dont have the skills for the next stage, least of all no deal.
I doubt they could run a fish-n-chip shop let alone an economy (I guess boris could swear he's elvis)

but how sad that they still a better prospect that corbyn / abott / mcdonald show

The so-called "Conservative" party are going to win, by a landslide.

ain’t happened.

dum is gloating that the post-Brexit collapse hasn't happened yet.

I wonder if someone will tell him we haven't left yet.

he probably thinks we left in March. Or April. Or October.

I suspect Durham was referring to the pre brexit collapse you forecasted, the post referendum collapse you forecasted.
Didn't happen did it?, oops, sorry it did, France, Germany, Italy etc.

What does it feel like to be wrong John?, I smell desperation in your posts, looking forward to Thursday?

And of course if we do leave and the inevitable economic collapse happens, then the dumb plumber will blame the EU and remainers!

Sponsored Links
Back