Will England win E.C.?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well, they started with a win of 3 - 2 yesterday, so who knows, it might happen for the first time ever.

Don't tell me you're only interested in blokes football?

Sponsored Links
WoodYouLike said:
No the women played well and was interesting the way they play differently to men football. They fall over & get up and carried on playing, not like a wimp! They wasn't even a argument from the opponent if the ball crossed the goal line.

masona said:
WoodYouLike said:
No the women played well and was interesting the way they play differently to men football. They fall over & get up and carried on playing, not like a wimp! They wasn't even a argument from the opponent if the ball crossed the goal line.
That's because there's not so much money involved and importance of winning games as in men's football ;)

Sorry Kendor, don't agree with that: winning a important title is winning an important title. Doesn't meant that they are 'soft'.

What you are saying in fact is that football men are wimps, aggressive players because the get a lot of money?? :D

Sponsored Links
WoodYouLike said:
Sorry Kendor, don't agree with that: winning a important title is winning an important title. Doesn't meant that they are 'soft'.

What you are saying in fact is that football men are wimps, aggressive players because the get a lot of money?? :D
Not at all what i'm saying is they pretend to be hurt to try to influence the referee and hopefully gain an advantage. that's the difference with the womens football it's still a game with them not an industry.

o.k. I stand corrected

But still like to watch the games, who ever is playing (except Southern or South American countries, they are real wimps!)

WoodYouLike said:
o.k. I stand corrected

But still like to watch the games, who ever is playing (except Southern or South American countries, they are real wimps!)
agreed but missing out on them you also miss some superb skills, spanish football is also entertaining to watch.
while the influx of foreign players has certainly uplifted the british game skillwise it has also unfortunately brought the cheating into the game, and it doesn't only stop with the players, the managers also try to influence the outcome with their mind games. ( messrs wenger and ferguson come to mind)

The best thing about womens football is when the swap shirts after the match:cool:

WoodYouLike said:
Well, they started with a win of 3 - 2 yesterday, so who knows, it might happen for the first time ever.

Who cares

Sponsored Links
Back