So, an election.

Sponsored Links
I think it's more to do with others appearing completely thick.
Suggested by people with a lack of understanding themselves, i've heard many a person around me refer to tradesmen as thick, which i knock dead most of the time, it's usually an excuse to blame them for their own inadequacies and lack of detail in the first place.

Sponsored Links
But the brainwashed....

No longer have the ability to separate the truth from the lies that they have lapped up!

Whereas squeaky mouse here has it all in hand.

OK i thought i'd pop over and check out exactly what Labour intend in their Manifesto..

"Coming Soon
Labour's 2019 Manifesto" - fck me it's nearly 2020!!!

Oh its ok ill ask Ellal obviously she knows exactly what Labour will offer.. ok all ears list the truth and the lies please.

Thanks for the link jonbey, we were discussing this for a bit last night before it got messy, people there from all walks of life, Lib Dems almost seemed more favourable to most there, but really can i see Swinson (BRITAINS FIRST FEMALE LEADER!!) ruling our country no. As i said before Labour could of cleaned up by now had they changed various front benchers, like it or not they've made such a howler with Brexit so much indecision and awful dithering, that's why people are disillusioned not the press, actions speak louder than words and i still believe that today.

Don't you think the press and papers have spent an equal amount of time ridiculing Boris, what do you picture when you think of boris, some idiot dangling from a harness all dishevelled, our PM?! You don't think they've tried to brainwash us the last few years Boris isn't to be taken seriously?! He's had far more ridicule than Corbyn.
The only one who doesn't get any(so to speak) is Swinson .

May i start with talks of garden tax etc, things like this immediately indicate an intention there. And that isn't a lie. If Labour get in, anyone with any considerable wealth will move it away and out of reach, simples, wealth that could otherwise support local or more.

Last edited:
....anyone with any considerable wealth will move it away and out of reach, simples, wealth that could otherwise support local or more...

You mean, people like Philip Green, and companies like Amazon, will avoid paying UK tax?

Oooops, my mistake, they already do.

Festive likes rich people to avoid tax by shifting their wealth out of the country, or hiding it.

They can't do either with land.

So land tax annoys him.

JohnD has a fetish for workmen which is why he hangs out on these forums.

Oh and hes a liar he frequently lies about everything.

Festive likes rich people to avoid tax by shifting their wealth out of the country, or hiding it.

So land tax annoys him.

So, let me get this straight. The old pensioner lady living alone in her bungalow with a 300ft garden will pay more land tax than the family of 6 living in their Islington townhouse? You'd like that would you?

... bungalow with a 300ft garden will pay more land tax than...Islington townhouse?

What makes you think that?

Have you decided that residential land value tax should be calculated on square footage and not on value?

Why did you decide that?

Check the name.

Land Value Tax

AFAIK the Daily Express is not going to form the next government, so their ideas for taxation and public services are unlikely to come to fruition.

"A Land Value Tax is a tax on the potential value of land itself, ignoring anything that's built on it. It isn’t being proposed as an additional tax, but as a potential replacement for council taxes and/or business rates.

Some media outlets have dubbed it a 'garden tax', as the Daily Express did."

So land tax annoys him.

Would this tax hit farmers?

Sponsored Links
Back