So, an election.

A Land Value Tax is a tax on the potential value of land itself

LoL,
So if the government decides the land would be a good site for a supermarket, filling station, leisure center etc or some other hypothetical venture earning millions per year the owner will taxed on that basis?
They should just call it the "Hypothetical tax".

Sponsored Links
I see you've moved away from residential property (garden of a bungalow) and on to industrial/commercial land.

What does the Labour Party's last manifesto say?

Come on, grow up please.
Just thought i would test the water see who puts their hand up first, it's absolutely fine to cast aspersions about some which are wildly incorrect. But it's not ok for someone else to make an equally wild stab in the dark.

Bias and hypocrisy from the usual lot.

As you were children...

I see you've moved away from residential property (garden of a bungalow) and on to industrial/commercial land.

What does the Labour Party's last manifesto say?

Have no idea what LVT is. Asked you will farmers be affected and you don't seem to know.

Sponsored Links
Have no idea what LVT is.

Of course you haven't any idea,

What has caused you to want to learn about LVT?

Is it because you are anticipating a Labour Government and somebody has told you it is Labour policy?

If so, where do you think you should look to find out Labour's policy?

Do you think it is by asking anonymous randoms on the 'net? Or reading stories in the Daily Express? Or can you think of a serious way to find out?

What has caused you to want to learn about LVT?

Is it because you are anticipating a Labour Government and somebody has told you it is Labour policy?

If so, where do you think you should look to find out Labour's policy?

Do you think it is by asking anonymous randoms on the 'net? Or reading stories in the Daily Express? Or can you think of a serious way to find out?

Will farmers be affected?

Just thought i would test the water see who puts their hand up first, it's absolutely fine to cast aspersions about some which are wildly incorrect. But it's not ok for someone else to make an equally wild stab in the dark.

Bias and hypocrisy from the usual lot.

As you were children...
It's not hypocrisy. Yours was childish & personal and not related to anything. JohnD's was sarcasm and in relation to what was being talked about. Which is why I said grow up. Have you never managed to have an argument, disagreement or whatever without being childish? Try it!

JohnD has a fetish for workmen which is why he hangs out on these forums.

Oh and hes a liar he frequently lies about everything.

It's not hypocrisy. Yours was childish & personal and not related to anything. JohnD's was sarcasm and in relation to what was being talked about. Which is why I said grow up. Have you never managed to have an argument, disagreement or whatever without being childish? Try it!

You're missing the point, if someone stood in my physical vicinity proclaiming to everyone else round me so and so thinks says does this, they'd get clip round the ear, told to stop telling tales and be told to sit back on the matt legs crossed. I merely demonstrated when the shoe is on the other foot most of you hear are so lost in the playground behaviour you fail to spot it, anyway says he, how many times have you lost your cool in a debate folded your arms and had a strop.

Anyway almost midnight must be bedtime!

Sponsored Links
Back