Who's first?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sturgeon or Von Der Leyen?

Next week could see the back of 'em both, I'm having a tenner each way on VDL first followed by Sturgeon.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Sturgeon will never go willingly, as an 'honourable' act. Because she should, if you will. If she goes she'll be effectively sacked from within, but will play it as a noble choice for the good of the Scottish people/SNP. ("But I wasn't wrong".)

Sturgeon or Von Der Leyen?

Next week could see the back of 'em both, I'm having a tenner each way on VDL first followed by Sturgeon.
Poor Filly, obsessed by the EU.
Not surprising Brexit is a pile of poo......so whining about the EU is all that's left

Sturgeon will never go willingly, as an 'honourable' act. Because she should, if you will. If she goes she'll be effectively sacked from within, but will play it as a noble choice for the good of the Scottish people/SNP. ("But I wasn't wrong".)

Neither will resign, I think both will be 'pushed' this week but yes, it will play out as you describe.

Poor Filly, obsessed by the EU.
Not surprising Brexit is a pile of poo......so whining about the EU is all that's left

That's the funniest thing I've heard since Geoffrey Archer pleaded 'not guilty'.(y)

Vander Lyon should go she is useless tbh total waste of space

Nicola should not go and not resign SNP will not push her out

Hard to get politicians to resign sometimes.
They just hang on.
When Maggie Thatcher was stabbed in the back (metaphorically fortunately) by her own party she initially refused to quit, it was only when she arrived at her office and found the locks had been changed that she got the message.

May be if the SNP do badly in the up and coming election ( which is unlikely) she may resign ???

Who would take over though. Alex the octopus surely couldn’t. Not that trappy bloke who’s always moaning about the English in PMQ’s I hope.

Sponsored Links
Back