Who's first?

That's the funniest thing I've heard since Geoffrey Archer pleaded 'not guilty'.(y)
it happens to be true....brexit is a pile of poo.

is Cornwall going to get as much investment as it used to?
is Cornwall a Tory stronghold....nah

"Cornwall Council is considering a legal challenge against the Government's decision not to put Cornwall at the front of the queue for Levelling Up funding.

Cornwall has been placed in Tier 2 for the Government's Levelling Up funding programme and not in the top Tier 1 despite having received EU funding for more than a decade to recognise Cornwall being one of the poorest regions in the UK."

What a surprise....Cornwall will be worse off after brexit :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Again, more Brexit joy for Notchy. Notchy, can you please explain why you find people being worse off after Brexit being so ****ing funny?
Quite right, it's tragic that people who voted to kill the golden goose find the eggs have stopped.

Still, the fishermen will be all right. Won't they?

Sponsored Links
Quite right, it's tragic that people who voted to kill the golden goose find the eggs have stopped.

Still, the fishermen will be all right. Won't they?
Are you posting from a motorway service station? I hope you’re resting in between those twice weekly london visits Johnny boy.

Again, more Brexit joy for Notchy. Notchy, can you please explain why you find people being worse off after Brexit being so ****ing funny?
This is Mottie the guy that said about people losing their business due to Brexit "tough sh1t"

This is Mottie the guy that said about people losing their business due to Brexit "tough sh1t"
"Tough ****" if they are just lazy and don’t want to compete is true. I’m not rubbing my hands with glee and laughing about a whole county being worse off though, am I? There is a difference.

Like the fishermen, a hundred of them can compete for enough business to support 20. That should pare profits down.

That what we voted for.

I wonder how those fantastic new trade deals with Somalia and North Korea are coming on.

Luckily, Mottie doesn't care.

It’s been a long 4 years.

Will there be a trade agreement?
Don't care.

What are the "New Rules?"
Don't care.

Will there be tariffs?
Don't care.

What regulations will apply?
Don't care.

What forms will you fill in to import or export?
Don't care.

Will Johnson breach his "Oven Ready" Withdrawal Agreement?
Don't care.

We'll be out. That’s all I care about and that’s all I voted for.

But I do.

it happens to be true....brexit is a pile of poo.

is Cornwall going to get as much investment as it used to?
is Cornwall a Tory stronghold....nah

"Cornwall Council is considering a legal challenge against the Government's decision not to put Cornwall at the front of the queue for Levelling Up funding.

Cornwall has been placed in Tier 2 for the Government's Levelling Up funding programme and not in the top Tier 1 despite having received EU funding for more than a decade to recognise Cornwall being one of the poorest regions in the UK."

What a surprise....Cornwall will be worse off after brexit :ROFLMAO:

Isn't Cornwall only poor because London luvvies scooped up all the housing for their 2nd holiday home, and the fishing industry which Cornwall was reliant on decimated over years of fishing policies from the EU.

They can only sell so many pasties and cream teas to keep going. They are overly reliant on tourism.

Also like much of Norfolk it's difficult to input industry as the infrastructure isnt there to transport goods quickly or easily.

Is a shame Cornwall feel let down,

Tell us what year you think Cornwall was not poor.

Isn't Cornwall only poor because London luvvies scooped up all the housing for their 2nd holiday home
Decades of neo liberal policies, concentrating wealth into London and South East.

Luckily for Cornwall, it received considerable EU funding. Is this govt going to continue that funding....oh no they aren't.

and the fishing industry which Cornwall was reliant on decimated over years of fishing policies from the EU

UK fishing industry has been decimated because the big players have flogged off quotas.....but hey let's blame the EU for UK govt rules that enabled it.

Wasn't Brexit supposed to "get back fishing".....turns out it's made it worse. Exactly what remainers said would happen, but brexers were too busy flag waving to take any notice: look at Filly, consumed with hatred of the EU, zero interest in the damage Brexit is doing.

Sponsored Links
Back