Votes: 29 69.0%
  • Thatcher

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I honestly believe that Brown will go down in history as one of the unpopular Prime Minister's of the past. I think he will be remembered as fondly amongst the British people as Thatcher is amongst trade union members! :LOL:

I've heard a lot of hatred of Thatcher, but I've also heard a lot of support for her. However I've never heard any support for Brown.

There can only be one winner in the "worst PM of the last 50 years" competition.

Cast your vote!

Sponsored Links
agree with you never heard anything positive about the Blair / Brown government

bring back Maggy that's what i say :LOL: :LOL:

What has Brown actually done while in power? I cant think of anything, except cutting VAT, but even that was Darling's responsibility.

Sponsored Links
you can say what you want about maggy, but she was fiercly proud of this country. All blair and brown have done is erroded our heritage over the years and screwed this country up no end. Whens the latest a general election can be?

I dont blame brown or blair for the situation we are in but i do blame thatcher as this is the legacy she left from all those years back, leaving us with no UK owned stable industry or business.

Well done maggie for ruining the country.

Maggie started the privatisation, deregulation, free market economy. We've had a party ever since she came to power. Now we've reached the end of that trip - we'll all go back to being broke like in the 70s. Maggie's good times are over.

Labour have been in power long enough for any blame for the current situation to be laid fairly and squarely at their door.

At least Maggie had the courage of her convictions and right or wrong she did what she thought was best for the country.

Blair and Brown have done nothing but lie, make u-turns and screwed us all.

Why did Blair introduce the Human Rights Act into British law, did it have something or possibly everything to do with his wife having a practise dealing with Human Rights?

There are only two groups of people that the Human Rights Act helps:
1. Criminals, and
2. Blood sucking lawyers.

How do you know when a lawyer is telling lies?

His lips are moving, here you could substitute lawyer for MP :D :LOL: :D :LOL:

I dont blame brown or blair for the situation we are in but i do blame thatcher as this is the legacy she left from all those years back, leaving us with no UK owned stable industry or business.

no theyve only had 12 years to change things havent they. Of course thats not long enough to change things....oh hang theyve screwed it all up, yep they have had enough time then. At least maggie didnt sell off our gold reserves.

At least maggie didnt sell off our gold reserves.

No but she suckered half the population into buying shares in the utility companies that she was selling off AND we already owned them.

I think Brown will be forgotten, like Major once the next lot get in, I feel totally let down by Blairs New Labour party, remember the lead they had when they got into power?, they could have done anything, they said that they would return the "crown jewels" all they managed was a half hearted attempt to stop posh people murder foxes, tories will be just as bad, our choice is between the devil and the deep blue sea, BTW,what ever happened to “Beast of Bolsover”?

no theyve only had 12 years to change things havent they. Of course thats not long enough to change things....oh hang theyve screwed it all up, yep they have had enough time then. At least maggie didnt sell off our gold reserves.

na she didnt sell them the only reserves we have your sitting on and she made sure they can't be got at now

it aint gold it's black
which is why the soviets can hold us to ransom now :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back