Why don't people listen?/My dog.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
"Aw what a cute dog!"

"Yeah, thanks."

"What breed is it?"

"Well, you have to be careful how you pronounce it, as most people say it wrong - it's Shid-Zoo".

"[pause]Ah - Shi t zoo?"

"NO. IF YOU HAD JUST LISTENED TO WHAT I SAID YOU WOULD REALISE THAT IS THE WRONG WAY TO PRONOUNCE IT. I TOLD YOU HOW TO PRONOUNCE IT AND YOU STILL SAID IT WRONG. WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU?" :evil:

I will accept that the way to pronouce is an Anglicised version of a Chinese phrase, and there is no universally accepted standard. But this doesn't apply when I have told someone how to pronounce it. Grrr! lol.

Sponsored Links
well, if that upset your apple cart, then think twice about visiting any "southern" states here....

it's that lil ****za dog
whasdat? a lapza apza??
this here is my lil wiener dog...clyde
you wanna see my peecaneez?

:LOL:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww notb665 I love Shih Tzu's they have such character :D

We used to have 2 as neighbours and they'd sit either side of the window like a pair of bookends :LOL:

Sponsored Links
notb665 said:
"Aw what a cute dog!"

"Yeah, thanks."

"What breed is it?"

"Well, you have to be careful how you pronounce it, as most people say it wrong - it's Shid-Zoo".

"[pause]Ah - Shi t zoo?"

"NO. IF YOU HAD JUST LISTENED TO WHAT I SAID YOU WOULD REALISE THAT IS THE WRONG WAY TO PRONOUNCE IT. I TOLD YOU HOW TO PRONOUNCE IT AND YOU STILL SAID IT WRONG. WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU?" :

I will accept that the way to pronouce is an Anglicised version of a Chinese phrase, and there is no universally accepted standard. But this doesn't apply when I have told someone how to pronounce it. Grrr! lol.

Funny you should say that i was walking my dog down the beach once with my girlfreind sue and this little old lady came up to us and said what kind of dog is that and i said sh..it sue and my girlfreind squated down and add a s..hi..t

We thought they might be lap dogs. Hell no! They bounce off the walls if they are not walked, they play fight with each other, chase cats, like 'getting to know' other dogs, etc etc.

cute! I had a dog years ago....when I went to get said dog, I had in my mind a Bassett Hound---wound up with a Llasa Apso (did i spell it right???)
Never had a long haired dog before....and was advised on adding brewers yeast to his food.....he grew about 3 times the size he was supposed to ....but had such a "personality" to him...He was my Mr Beau Jangles... :D

notb665 said:
We thought they might be lap dogs. Hell no! They bounce off the walls if they are not walked, they play fight with each other, chase cats, like 'getting to know' other dogs, etc etc.

Oh they are yummy :D Boys? Girls?

These are my two....

Xmas0511.jpg

ohhhh! they are precious! :LOL:

what are their names?
looks like they are winnie and tigger fans also!

The tan Shih-tzu is a girl and very snooty, the black/white one is a boy and very excitable. They are cetainly not allowed on the sofa!

Actually, we think Tilly may be expecting!

Ooooh baby Shih-Tzu's - I want one :D :D :D :D

My babies are Maxx on the left (Tri-colour) and Charlie on the right (Blenheim/ginger and white). Charlie is the rescue and he's still finding loads of my strange doings very odd. Whereas Maxx, who I've had since he was 15 weeks and known since he was 3 days is so laid back and lets me do anything to him :LOL:

Oh isn't he gorgeous :D Dogs are such wonderful creatures, I could have a houseful and still prefer them to most people :D

till it cra ps on your carpet then it's a little sh it shoo!

Sponsored Links
Back