Why don't people listen?/My dog.

Sponsored Links
notb665
CHRIST !! what a pathetic pair ..lol..lol...lol..lol...lol.lol

+
*moz ringing up the RSPCA about that Cruel Practise of nailing, cough "COMIC" ears to two sad dogs*

well, as long as he didn't use a nail gun, I can hardly say it would be considered cruel. :eek: ...now, if he had used a hammer..........

Eddie M said:
notb665, so about this shi t su then? what gives?

What do you mean?

Moz said:
notb665
CHRIST !! what a pathetic pair ..lol..lol...lol..lol...lol.lol

+
*moz ringing up the RSPCA about that Cruel Practise of nailing, cough "COMIC" ears to two sad dogs*

My dogs aren't the ones with comic ears on, yet you say mine are pathetic (!) - I wish they were sometimes, lot less hassle. That photo of mine was snapped just as we were trying to prevent them going on their way to play in the slow stream which runs down the back of our garden - one of them ones which stinks and is black and have barbed wire and old bikes and ticks and have frogs in. The tan/white on likes to pick frogs up in her mouth. Yeurgh!

ARE YOU PICKING ON MY DOGS? :mad: ;)

Sponsored Links
notb665
arent your pair those ****ysues ,one has a ribbon in his fur ...lol

are you a bloke ? if yes how can you take them two for walkies an not be crushed inside as people /passerbys snigger at you ..lol

"ARE YOU PICKING ON MY DOGS? " YES in a fun harmless way as you must be used to ridicule with them pair ....:) :) :)

I cannot mock my cat is that FAT she cannot go out as she climbs up the hedge then throws herself over the wall then sits in his garden crying coz she cannot jump up to come back over ..lol :)

I got to go an ask my neighbour Tom to pass her back over to me ... big FAT CAT ..:)

Moz said:
notb665
arent your pair those ****ysues ,one has a ribbon in his fur ...lol

are you a bloke ? if yes how can you take them two for walkies an not be crushed inside as people /passerbys snigger at you ..lol

"ARE YOU PICKING ON MY DOGS? " YES in a fun harmless way as you must be used to ridicule with them pair ....:) :) :)

I cannot mock my cat is that FAT she cannot go out as she climbs up the hedge then throws herself over the wall then sits in his garden crying coz she cannot jump up to come back over ..lol :)

I got to go an ask my neighbour Tom to pass her back over to me ... big FAT CAT ..:)

Yeah, they're my shih-tzus, and one of them does have a ribbon in it's hair - some people's are far worse - google image shih-tzu you'll see. Suffice to say it is not me who puts ribbons in their hair, it's the wife innit honest. (Actually it is). There is a practical reason also - it keeps the hair out of their eyes which avoids irritations and infections. The boy dog's hair is kept short, but the girl dog does look better with ribbons etc. As for out walking, I know what you mean, and people have said they don't suit me (I am 6'4'', 17 stone and short hair - stop it :oops: , I know you want me), but when they get to know them they realise they are just normal dogs. Plus I have never cared what people thought about me anyway. I would actually prefer a Newfoundland type dog much more my 'style'.

notb665
only jesting with you ...

have you any children ,? if not maybe them bundles are your "peggys" substitute for children...

Newfoundland type dog ..
now thats a nice dog .....:)

my fat cat is my wifes substitute....I keep trying to get the cat on a diet but the wife is for ever giving into her pitiful meiows in the kitchen ,opening anothe whiskas pouch ...lol :)

Back