Widespread violence in west midlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Yep over 50 arrests

All over the news , cricket seems to have a lot to answer for

Report last night about Labour Party activists who in previous electoral campaigns have fanned the flames of some of this caper ;)

Sponsored Links
Hot weather, no job and no girlfiend

Were any of them wearing sashes or balaclavas? Or wearing black shirts? Or football scarves?

West Midlands - no. One town and some concern about similar in others. If you are going to post make it accurate.

I appears to be Indian continent politics spreading to younger people and also some arriving from other areas. Assumed to be to stir things up.

It seems some group intends to hold a demo in B'ham. That is all so far according to the news.

Leicester and arrests - expected to continue for some time. I assume they have video footage.

It's glaringly obvious that if you let these people who have been warring with each other for centuries into your country, they are going to carry on their wars here. Ever increasing numbers will just embolden them. Even a civilised game of cricket invented by a formerly civilised country like The Uk isn't enough to civilise them. Safest, lowest crime countries in EU are the ones that largely maintain a mono-culture.

But the libertards have been allowed to shout down us realists, and have allowed in those who are unsuited to a first world country in large numbers. Convenient that HRH's death allowed the powers to bury bad news.

Last edited:
Multiculturalism cannot possibly work anywhere. All that happens is that each tribe sticks together in pockets avoiding the other tribes, and clash when they are forced to meet each other. The country becomes an ugly mish-mash of cheap competing vulgarity.

There cannot be democracy with so many different tribes and cultures.

The Queen's funeral showed how things ought to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
More "community" friction here, but it's getting worse ... the lads went armed with watermelons.

SmartSelect_20220921-001251_Twitter.jpg

But the libertards have been allowed to shout down us realists,
Are you referring to the realists who vindictively disclose other personal data on public forum, and then boast about committing a crime?

That's a new definition of a realist, to me. I call them self-confessed criminals.

More "community" friction here, but it's getting worse ... the lads went armed with watermelons.
I understand that this friction was fomented by Asian far right politics.
Typical init? Extreme right-wing politics has a lot to answer for.

And as I've said so many times, the bigoted ae quick to highlight this violence as typical and a foretaste of what is to come.
It's strange thy never associate such attitudes to football violence between mostly white males, which has been going on for decades. Some of whom go especially for the violence.

I understand that this friction was fomented by Asian far right politics.
Typical init? Extreme right-wing politics has a lot to answer for.

And as I've said so many times, the bigoted ae quick to highlight this violence as typical and a foretaste of what is to come.
It's strange thy never associate such attitudes to football violence between mostly white males, which has been going on for decades. Some of whom go especially for the violence.
Bod will tell you how the National Front gathered in 'The Shed' at Chelsea during the 70s, busy recruiting and farting their racist bile over anyone willing to listen. Those attitudes were on display when England played in Bulgaria and Hungary so it's not just 'our' problem.

*nice use of the word 'foment' by the by.:mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back