Widespread violence in west midlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
You lied when you stated it was my report himmy you rascal
I said you provided it, as supporting evidence of your conclusion. You did.

1663862109440.png

1663862008300.png

The fact that you were not the first to provide it is neither here nor there.
You quoted ajohn's post and you appeared to be using that report as your supporting documentation, therefore you provided it.

You and Sled are two birds of a feather, making baseless allegations of lying, because you (neither of you :LOL: ) don't have the intellectual capacity for sensible debate.

Sponsored Links
Your getting your two brain cells mixed up Himmy.
The facts you referenced state “this is different from ordinary stop and search”
How can joe public be confused?
How do you know what the average joe thinks?
I guarantee it’s not as you think!
You stated joe public thinks that police can stop and search without suspicion that says more about you than me (see what I did there)

More research needed….liar
I suggest you read the link.
Your claim that I said, "“this is different from ordinary stop and search” is nonsense. It was a quote from the link provided.
If you had read the link, you'd have realised. But that might have stretched your two brain cells to exhaustion.

Please explain how Joe public knows whether a Section 60 is in force or not.
If Joe Public has no way of knowing whether a Section 60 is in force or not, then Joe Public might as well assume that the police can stop and search without suspicion at all times.

And I can understand how some get fed up of continually being stopped for no apparent reason.

I was talking to himmy
See what I did there
You've resorted to posting more nonsense. It's a common trait among some.
As far as I can see, there are no posts from this himmy in this thread. In fact as far as I can tell, he doesn't exist and never has.

So are you talking to some imaginary ghost?

Going back to your comment to himmy :rolleyes: although it was in my post. :rolleyes:
How can you claim that himmy (even though I said it, not himmy :rolleyes: ) does not know what Joe public thinks? You can only make the assumption if you claim to know what Joe public thinks.

What makes you think that you are better informed about Joe public's thoughts than anyone else?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
When they are stopped and searched you fool. It obvious to the less dim witted.

“I have stopped you and I’m going to search you because you fit the description of someone that has just stolen a mobile phone”
Vs
“I have stopped you and I’m going to search you because there is a section 60 noticed in place for this locality authorised by …..”

All details will be in the stop and search form.

You haven’t got a clue what your talking about but your sense of self righteousness can’t let you stop
Tithead does not come anywhere near close.

You are entitled to a written statement that you have been stopped and searched under section 60 if you apply within one year.

I very much doubt if Joe Public has the slightest idea what a Section 60 is.

Are people really that stupid.
I said unless a superintendent grants an order and that order is dum dum dum….section 60

You referred to it, within 3 minutes of being aware of its existence. Did you bother even reading any of it?
You certainly misrepresented it's contents.

What is it that you know about this himmy?
Will you tell me who it's supposed to be because himmy does not exist in the search function.
While you're at it, please explain how come you know about this himmy, because I am assuming they existed before me. and you joined the forum after me. So who were you before? And do you have any other usernames because Sled seems to have exactly the same attitude as you, with your unsubstantiated accusations of lying.
You lied when you stated it was my report himmy you rasca
You still haven't explained what you know about himmy, as I think it's safe to assume it was before your time. (or was it?) :rolleyes:
You don't know himmy so you wouldn't know when his time was would you himmy???

You lied when you stated it was my report himmy you rasca
I said you provided it, you adopted the data in that report as your evidence to support your argument.
It did nothing of the sort, it had no data on attackers not victims. so don't deny it.

You don't know himmy so you wouldn't know when his time was would you himmy???
Of course I don't know someone who never existed. :rolleyes:
But I have been accused of being him, so I can't possibly have been him in the future, so the allegations must apply to the past. :rolleyes:

You are quoting outdated reports although I’m not surprised when I see where it’s from.
Please provide a link to later advice otherwise your claim is worthless.

As stated for the hard of reading all details will be in the stop and search form.
You do not have to apply for it, unless in exceptional situations, you will be given it at the time.
Who says so? Please find a responsible and reliable link that shows that forms are provided to the person at the time of the search.
Unless you are now saying that you'd only be given a section 60 notice in exceptional circumstances. Make your mind up.

I strongly suspect that anyone who refuses to be searched will be arrested anyway.
Can you just imagine it:
Plod, "turn out your pockets"
Joe public, " you got a section 60 notice?"
Plod, "you're being arrested for not complying with a police office!" :rolleyes:

Joe public probably hasn’t got any idea about section 60 but he will have when he is stopped and searched under it.
Only if he's told about it. See above.

There acting like there still in their third world countries
Hold on that area has become third world county

The violence has been caused by Far right groups like Hindutva which have developed since Narenda ModI took power in India.

Look at who he is and who he is like:

“Narendra Modi, Donald Trump, Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson:

Your usual "we need Labour in and the tories out" stuff Notch!

The violence has been caused by muslims - it's what they do. They do it regardless of anybody's politics, and they were doing it long before there was a Labour or a tory party.

I agree with your sentiments but knives are not the only reason for SUS.

I haven't heard anyone say SUS for years! It used to be a popular cause; there was a song about it...

And as usual you've run out of excuses/lies/rational argument...

Keep up your good work...

It's gives quite a few of us a good laugh (y)

Well we all had a good belly laugh at your expense for suggesting Sweden is a safe, low crime country despite it's retarded, suicidal high immigration levels. My sides are aching from the exertion after your hilarious and ridiculous attempt to show that Sweden, which has imported various and conflicting cultures wholesale in recent decades, can be held up as a bastion of safety and low crime. It's the way you tell 'em!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Do you realise they've had enough of liberal elites running the country and voted in a right wing party to try to turn the tide on mass immigration and the resulting massive increase in violent crime? Do you realise that Sweden has now become the rape capital of Europe? Do you realise that 85% of rapes where the victim doesn't know the perpetrator, the rapists are foreign born? Did you know that Sweden used to have one of the lowest rates of fatal shootings, but now it's one of the highest - a record 44 gun deaths by August this year? Did you know that because of the lefty, liberal immigration free-for-all and soft sentencing, gang crime, drug dealing and robbery are now at epidemic levels in Sweden?

Sweden playground shooting provides violent backdrop to elections​

So I and others can have the last laugh at your totaly naivety and lack of understanding of the blinkered, liberal nonsense you post. And as you know, the last laugh is always the longest. Or maybe you dishonestly thought people would unquestioningly accept the claptrap you trot out as the truth and hope they wouldn't have the knowledge or analytical sense to see through the dangerous untruths. Worse than that though, you should hang your head, because you actually support the policies and politics that are responsible for destroying once peaceful and stable countries like Sweden and decry anyone as racist who questions your cultural vandalism. You seek to rubbish their legitimate, and as we can now see, well founded concerns and fears at every turn. You would wish the same destruction, death and chaos on all of us and the once great nation we inhabit.

If you need educating again, I'm sure there are plenty on here who can help. Have a nice day! (y)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back