Wiring 2 Honeywell Alarm Bell Boxes to 1 Panel (Accenta Mini G4)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey Everyone,

I'm on the last part of replacing my old accenta 6 with the new Accenta Mini G4, pirs working, panel working, all tampers fine and lastly, just had to mount up and install 2 new sirens as the Accenta Mini G4 kept freezing with my old sirens.

The issue I have now is with the new sirens i'm confused about the wiring as the old bell boxes had completely different labels to the new bell boxes, so how would I go about wiring 2 Honeywell alarm bell boxes (RESON8) to the Accenta Mini G4.

Note: The bell boxes do NOT interconnect each other.
One bellbox is located at the front of the property wired directly to the panel
One bellbox is located at the back of the property wired directly to the panel.

Here's the current situation I have at the moment

ALARM.jpg

Now, I know this is WRONG because if one bell box is tampered with, it wont go off as the tamper circuit is still joined because of the other bell box.

How do I sort this issue out (in simple terms; i'm no expert).
Do I just connect the -RTN from one bell box and connect it to the Hold Off - of the other with the rest of the wiring kept the same

Kind Regards,
Jake

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back