Wondering how many of you have sleep problems

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I think it was Jimmy Carr who said he didn't have a problem with premature ejaculation.

Though his girlfriend did. :LOL:

There's some good apps that can help with sleep and self meditation if suffering from anxiety or similar.

My partner is using one called calm at the moment and is really helping her.

So how many of you that have sleep problems, also have you're phones or the router on at night. You might be affected from their continual connecting signals without realising it.

Is there any other interpretation when a girl refers to "me time"?
'Me time' is about time out from the **** to do something nice, pampering, not necessarily sexual, in fact never.

Flippin men. One track etc etc.

'Me time' is about time out from the **** to do something nice, pampering, not necessarily sexual, in fact never.

Flippin men. One track etc etc.
I've heard one or two ladies refer to 'me time' and they were very specific and it had nowt to do with ironing.

I've heard one or two ladies refer to 'me time' and they were very specific and it had nowt to do with ironing.
First of all, ironing isn't ever 'me time'. That's called a chore. Your poor wife!

And second of all, I can't comment on the type of ladies you keep company with!! Traditionally 'me time' is pamper time, time out from the stresses of life.

noseall & his hoppo him a watsit have some thing in common

there poor wives /partners ;)

Sponsored Links
Back