Wonga.....in need of a big loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that Wonga borrowers will have to pay back their loans.

But businesses that Wonga owe money to, will get next to diddly.

MOD: Thank you.

The receiver would no doubt look for the easiest target and that would be those who hold loans. If anyone thought it would be wise to stop paying would find out the hard way.

Sponsored Links
The receiver would no doubt look for the easiest target and that would be those who hold loans. If anyone thought it would be wise to stop paying would find out the hard way.

Yes, I expect some people with loans had an initial surge of excitement when they heard Wonga had gone bust.

Hmm.. I guess there are still some out there that think those loans will disappear.

Many don't really grasp administration, carillion for example as a company still exists and is in the winding up process.

Doubt I'll get paid what I'm owed though.

Sponsored Links
Many don't really grasp administration, carillion for example as a company still exists and is in the winding up process.

Doubt I'll get paid what I'm owed though.

Unfortunately you'll wont be a 1st tier creditor, so yep doubt it. Sorry about that.. not fair.

Unfortunately you'll wont be a 1st tier creditor, so yep doubt it. Sorry about that.. not fair.

It's the risk you take unfortunately. It's not the first time a company has gone bust on me; what many companies do who contract is go in hard and fast with their finances and never consider that companies can go under. I'm a little more cynical so prefer to have some security. I feel an obligation to pay those who work for me regardless. Many don't and in turn go bump.

It's the risk you take unfortunately. It's not the first time a company has gone bust on me; what many companies do who contract is go in hard and fast with their finances and never consider that companies can go under. I'm a little more cynical so prefer to have some security. I feel an obligation to pay those who work for me regardless. Many don't and in turn go bump.

Not quite the same but took a pay when paid contract (not legal I believe now in the construction industry) Got tucked up for £17k (inc VAT)

Couldn't have occurred at A worse time, left me effectively bankrupt . Not good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember picking sticks up for firewood, my only form of heating.. sounds Dickensian but it was true! They simply don't know or care about the damage they do.

It looks very much the same from where I am reading it.
When the comment is clearly intended to be offensive and abusive, and it clearly was, then it was designed to be offensive and abusive. It is therefore a comment offered with abuse and offence in mind.
MOD: Bring this thread back on topic or it's going.
Why not delete the offending thread, then there is nothing to bicker about.
Besides, if this comment is allowed, how long before the usual suspects exploits the opportunity to drag family members into another discussion?
Then it is a downward spiral of abuse.

MOD How about banning you from further replies on this thread?

I remember picking sticks up for firewood, my only form of heating.. sounds Dickensian but it was true! They simply don't know or care about the damage they do.

My worry is the gubmint still offer contracts to firms that look like they're ready to buckle at a moment's notice.

Cough
Interserve

Another one that wants to drag family members into the discussion.
Are you related to a**e end?
He is always asking what other people do for a living and insulting other poster's family.

porkie pies

And in any case what is wrong in asking what some one does for a living ? Fact that u may be ashamed or embarrassed as to what you do for a living is your problem R bee .

And yes R bee I do know who my father is . In answer to your question about my Mother ;););)

And yes R Bee as my mother is Austrian there could well have been Nazis in the family ;)

If u cannot take it best advised u don't dish it out . some of us never go crying to Admin to play the victim card either:LOL:

Funnily enough she just pointed out what an ignorant little **** you are ;)

I'm certainly a star but ignorant is a bit of a reach for you I'm afraid.

giphy.gif

porkie pies

And in any case what is wrong in asking what some one does for a living ? Fact that u may be ashamed or embarrassed as to what you do for a living is your problem R bee .

And yes R bee I do know who my father is . In answer to your question about my Mother ;););)

And yes R Bee as my mother is Austrian there could well have been Nazis in the family ;)

If u cannot take it best advised u don't dish it out . some of us never go crying to Admin to play the victim card either:LOL:

I know it's difficult to resist but try not to feed the trolls:ROFLMAO:

MOD: This one's done as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back