Wonga.....in need of a big loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I think you'll find I'm not bothered which idiom you believe is the correct one.

Does your wife talk to you any more?
Another one that wants to drag family members into the discussion.
Are you related to a**e end?
He is always asking what other people do for a living and insulting other poster's family.

He is always asking what other people do for a living and insulting other poster's family.

And there were two
8e9421185a5068c8af9c20a1bf8ba7a6 (1).jpg

Drag family members in? I was simply curious about the possibility anyone could be Inthe same room and hold a conversation with Ellal.

As for what someone does for a living can be quite relevant in regard to information they give and how much weight it holds. Is it first hand experience or is it hear say?

Have you run out of racists to cry at?

Sponsored Links
Hey, if you want to show that I have said otherwise then please do so...

Certain people on here require 'proof' of what has been actually been said, so who am I to wish for different treatment (y)
Okedydokey. Whatever you say.

I bought some batteries at poundland, for £1 surprisingly, but when I saw the same ones in the 99p store, I took them back for a price match.

If it took you two minutes, and you saved 1p, you value your time at much, much less than the minimum wage.

Does your wife talk to you any more?
He is always ... insulting other poster's family.
Drag family members in? I was simply curious about the possibility anyone could be Inthe same room and hold a conversation with Ellal.
You were implying that Ellal's family members would or should choose not to be associated with Ellal.
That is without doubt dragging another poster's family into the discussion.

It is an extremely abusive personal comment, designed as an abusive insult.
If you feel comfortable with that kind of comment, then you will feel comfortable in a**e end's company.

You were implying that Ellal's family members would or should choose not to be associated with Ellal.

No I wasn't. I was asking the question and I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't. That's not the same as implying they shouldn't.

It is an extremely abusive personal comment, designed as an abusive insult.
If you feel comfortable with that kind of comment, then you will feel comfortable in a**e end's company.

Offense is taken and not given. It's subjective. If you or anyone else is offended or insulted by being told they talk a lot of rubbish that's not my problem.

No I wasn't. I was asking the question and I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't. That's not the same as implying they shouldn't.
It looks very much the same from where I am reading it.

Offense is taken and not given. It's subjective.
When the comment is clearly intended to be offensive and abusive, and it clearly was, then it was designed to be offensive and abusive. It is therefore a comment offered with abuse and offence in mind.

MOD: Bring this thread back on topic or it's going.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks very much the same from where I am reading it.

When the comment is clearly intended to be offensive and abusive, and it clearly was, then it was designed to be offensive and abusive. It is therefore a comment offered with abuse and offence in mind.

Looks like it's a cognitive bias problem you have from where I'm reading it.

Bother someone else with your rubbish.

I see that Wonga borrowers will have to pay back their loans.

But businesses that Wonga owe money to, will get next to diddly.

MOD: Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back