Wonga.....in need of a big loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody should tell Sammy about the "ignore" button.

Sponsored Links
Somebody should tell Sammy about the "ignore" button.

I know about it, you were my first :love:

However, context is important and if someone posts something that makes little sense because they've replied to someone I'm ignoring, it makes it a little difficult to get the full picture.

My point still stands and you didn't address it.

It's your fault that you didn't understand what the EU rules allowed in the first place!

As to what he got?

Here's a starting point which points out where most of the things leavers were up in arms about were put to rest: linky linky

So it was all down to my vote????

I was the 4 %? ?

I don't blame the EU I blame Blair I was earning more pre 2008 than I am now.
The Labour government thought to chuck Eastern Europe at a our building industry was the answer to the skills shortage. All it done was add more unskilled labour at a reduced rate of pay..

You see, all these parliamentary idiots who have never held a screw driver don't know the difference between skilled and manual labour.

But if you are skilled labour then why are moaning unskilled labour is affecting your rates?

2010 we had a Tory government that did exactly what for you? I don't doubt labour had a hand in this but we've had 8 years of Conservative government doing the same thing.

Sponsored Links
If David Cameron come back with a good deal I was voting to stay.
You keep telling us (or at least John D does) that the EU are looking after their interests. Don't blame them. I just don't want to be part of it..

We have always had a good deal in the EU with our exemptions, rebates etc. Cameron got pretty much everything he wanted.

It's been posted numerous times.

But that's nothing to do with Brexit, and your comment about what we have to look forward to post brexit is a crystal ball thing in all fairness.
That's quite funny.

The first reference to 'Brexit' in this topic was...

But that's nothing to do with Brexit, and your comment about what we have to look forward to post brexit is a crystal ball thing in all fairness.

I never mentioned 'Brexit' before that post of yours :LOL:
(scroll back if you don't believe me)

Gosh....Ellal has still got a thread he hasnt been banned from :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Gosh....notchy still has nothing to add!

As ever the truth hurts some folks...

But hey, I'm sure a 'MOD' will come along soon to save your blushes yet again (y)

Well funnily enough shops closing is a worldwide thing, and irrelevant...

Most people are worried about failing education/healthcare/social systems...

Along with the increasing costs of utilities/transport, and the running down of public services.

Also the cutting of welfare/benefits and the increase in crime/cutting of police numbers...

These are also the real things that people were concerned about, and many blamed the EU for - as well as blaming johnny/jane foreigner for our domestic failings!
I didn't think it was irrelevant as you were using the example of wonga and the pound store closing down as a brexit blame thing. Plus this thread was about a store closing, not brexit! :)

That's quite funny.

The first reference to 'Brexit' in this topic was...

I never mentioned 'Brexit' before that post of yours :LOL:
(scroll back if you don't believe me)
Oh come on
Pay Day loan sharks going bust along with Poundland...

I wonder what that tells us about the economy?

And what we have to look forward to!
What we have to look forward to? Says the man who talks about nothing else other than what is in store for the UK after brexit or how bad brexit is!! It didn't really need mentioning to know what you meant did it?

I didn't think it was irrelevant as you were using the example of wonga and the pound store closing down as a brexit blame thing. Plus this thread was about a store closing, not brexit! :)
The topic is/was indeed about Wonga.

But I didn't mention Brexit until you yourself brought it up...

Talk about 'fake news'!

As I said, scroll back if you don't believe me.
It's not my fault if you put 2+2 together and get 5 :)

The topic is/was indeed about Wonga.

But I didn't mention Brexit until you yourself brought it up...

Talk about 'fake news'!

As I said, scroll back if you don't believe me.
It's not my fault if you put 2+2 together and get 5 :)
Okedydokey. Whatever you say.

Sigh.

Gosh....notchy still has nothing to add!

As ever the truth hurts some folks...

But hey, I'm sure a 'MOD' will come along soon to save your blushes yet again (y)

Gosh, Ellal still not banned from this thread. When you, dont worry there is always the plumbing section, its quite active Ive heard :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back