Wonga.....in need of a big loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
But that's nothing to do with Brexit, and your comment about what we have to look forward to post brexit is a crystal ball thing in all fairness.
But the leavers told us all our problems were the fault of the EU - hence the Brexit 'protest' vote!

But now Brexit is approaching, it's getting worse...

Chicken and egg time!...lol

Well given that relative incomes are lower than in 2008 and household debts are higher, then no crystal ball is needed - just common sense!
(although common sense also seems to have fallen further in certain quarters ;))

I don't blame the EU I blame Blair I was earning more pre 2008 than I am now.
The Labour government thought to chuck Eastern Europe at a our building industry was the answer to the skills shortage. All it done was add more unskilled labour at a reduced rate of pay..

You see, all these parliamentary idiots who have never held a screw driver don't know the difference between skilled and manual labour.

I don't blame the EU I blame Blair I was earning more pre 2008 than I am now.
But you voted out didn't you?

Therefore you did blame the EU, not those responsible for not implementing available EU policies - without thinking about it properly!

Sponsored Links
Yes, but after all of Gasbanni's threads* showing how most of the problems are caused by individual countries' own successive governments, and not The EU, perhaps they are changing their minds.

*His latest points out that the UK Government gives immigrants too much benefit.

If David Cameron come back with a good deal I was voting to stay.
You keep telling us (or at least John D does) that the EU are looking after their interests. Don't blame them. I just don't want to be part of it..

His latest points out that the UK Government gives immigrant

I'm sure it happens. But I don't see it like that. 99.99999999 % of Eastern Europeans are here to earn money improve their lives and are decent hard working people. They are a vast improvement to some of the scum we produced and adopted

If David Cameron come back with a good deal I was voting to stay.
Kind of like the deal (if we get one) we'll be stuck with post brexit apparently...

But without the benefits or voting rights!

Of course we can take our chances on WTO and the random thoughts of the madman in the white house :LOL:

A lot of people voted Brexit as they were fed up of the status quo which the Press blamed on Europe. Once we are out, they will still be fed up but the press will then blame it on the remainers for "not getting on with it" or the older generation- (they are doing that already, NHS problems blamed on "Ageing Population"). There will still be zero hours contracts, no chance of buying a home, Big companys paying FA in tax, etc etc

A lot of people voted Brexit as they were fed up of the status quo which the Press blamed on Europe. Once we are out, they will still be fed up but the press will then blame it on the remainers for "not getting on with it" or the older generation- (they are doing that already, NHS problems blamed on "Ageing Population"). There will still be zero hours contracts, no chance of buying a home, Big companys paying FA in tax, etc etc
Brexiteers will always blame anyone/anything....

Except their own ignorance!

So its my fault David come home empty handed???
It's your fault that you didn't understand what the EU rules allowed in the first place!

As to what he got?

Here's a starting point which points out where most of the things leavers were up in arms about were put to rest: linky linky

But the leavers told us all our problems were the fault of the EU - hence the Brexit 'protest' vote!
Am sorry, big chain shops started to go bust way before brexit was in the planning - woolies, Athena, blockbusters, past times, comet. Others have gone bust before and since then and have blamed it on under investment, poor planning, minimum wage, saturation of the market, fierce competition, online shopping and inflated business rates to name a few.

I wasn't aware that people blamed the EU for the closing of shops in the UK. I can't recall ever seeing it used as a bit of leave propaganda.

Am sorry, big chain shops started to go bust way before brexit was in the planning - woolies, Athena, blockbusters, past times, comet. Others have gone bust before and since then and have blamed it on under investment, poor planning, minimum wage, saturation of the market, fierce competition, online shopping and inflated business rates to name a few.

I wasn't aware that people blamed the EU for the closing of shops in the UK. I can't recall ever seeing it used as a bit of leave propaganda.
Well funnily enough shops closing is a worldwide thing, and irrelevant...

Most people are worried about failing education/healthcare/social systems...

Along with the increasing costs of utilities/transport, and the running down of public services.

Also the cutting of welfare/benefits and the increase in crime/cutting of police numbers...

These are also the real things that people were concerned about, and many blamed the EU for - as well as blaming johnny/jane foreigner for our domestic failings!

It's your fault that you didn't understand what the EU rules allowed in the first place!

What do you do for a living?

Amazed you've managed to derail another thread that started out about a company going under and turned it into another one of your Brexit ramblings only to repeat everything we've already heard you waffle about in other threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back